Photos and Description of this 2 bedroom holiday apartment in East Lothian - Yellowcraig House and Loft
Flexible self catering accommodation from small families to large groups
Luxury self catering holiday villa on the edge of Archerfield Golf Course and close to North Berwick and Gullane. Close to the best beaches and Championship golf courses of Muirfield and Gullane, yet less than half an hour by train or car to the centre of Edinburgh. Enjoying a rural location close to beaches and golf, yet a short walk to the village inns/shop.
Yellowcraig is a superb 8 bedroom property - the perfect property to accommodate a large group of guests. All bedrooms have luxury en-suite bathrooms or shower rooms. Catering in the villa is available as an optional extra - home cooked Scottish specialities using carefully sourced local ingredients such as North Berwick lobster, crab and shrimp; East Lothian salmon and trout, Aberdeen Angus beef, venison from the nearby estates; Ballencrieff pork and gammon and of course award-winning haggis. We are also able to receive internet grocery orders and provide wine and Scotch malt whisky tasting events to wash everything down.
Sleeping arrangements - main house: Ground floor:
(1) Double bedroom with en-suite shower room, doubling as ground floor WC/shower room.
(2) Master bedroom with a super king-sized bed and a luxury en-suite bathroom with waterproof TV facing the free-standing bath. Further large flat screen TV facing the bed. This bedroom can accommodate a further single bed if required.
(3) Double bedroom with a king-sized bed, single bed and en-suite shower room. Flat screen TV.
(4) A family en-suite bedroom with a double bed and a single bed. This room has great sea views of Fidra Island and the Isle of May beyond.
(5) Large bedroom en-suite with three single beds and en-suite bathroom and shower.
(6) Family bedroom with a double bed and a single bed with an en-suite full luxury bathroom. Views of Dirleton Castle
Sleeping arrangements - Granny Flat: For the largest groups, there is a generously proportioned Granny Flat above the triple garage block next to the house. The Granny Flat has its own open plan kitchen (fully equipped and with all mod cons), dining and living room space with a dining table and 6 chairs, three 3-seater sofas (one of which is a double sofa bed) and flat screen TV. The Granny Flat also has two additional bedrooms as follows:
(1) Twin zip and link beds (so the two singles can be combined to form one super king size bed) with en-suite shower room and WC
(2) Double bedroom with en-suite shower room and WC
There is a private garden with a very large grassed lawn, a paved BBQ patio area with a gas BBQ and outside seating. Private access gate to John Muir Walk pathway.
Yellowcraig House has a large front garden with a parking area for up to 12 cars and to the rear the property has a larged lawned garden and a patio area for outside dining.
Other Features: Kitchen: stunning brand new kitchen with Miele cooking appliances - two gas hobs, two stainless steel ovens, a microwave and a steam oven. Large American style fridge freezer and a separate wine fridge located under the kitchen island. Large granite-topped kitchen island with sink and kettle boiler seats 6. Access out on to the private back garden, patio and barbecue.
Utility Room: large utility room off the kitchen fully equipped with two washing machines, a tumble dryer and additional sink
Sitting room: there is a spacious sitting room with a large open fire, television with Satellite (Sky) and a DVD player
Dining room: formal dining room to seat 12 with access directly out to the private back garden
TV snug: the TV snug is the perfect area for keeping those young at heart entertained! Satellite (Sky) TV, DVD player, Playstation 2, Wii with a full kit for Guitar Hero. Music can be piped throughout the house.
Details for holiday apartment Yellowcraig Loft, 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, 2 Bathrooms
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets considered
- wheelchair inaccessible