|Minimum Stay||2 nights|
Probably one of the best rental options in the French Alps for convenience and value for money.
1. Exclusive location
* Direct access from the Kandahar World Cup ski run.
* Only few steps from restaurants, shops and après-ski.
* Perfect for Bellevue cable car.
2. Easy access
* 50 minutes to and from Geneva Airport, Le Refuge is just 300 yards from the Route Blanche.
* 10 minutes from Chamonix-Mont-Blanc town centre by car or free public transport.
* Walk to SNCF for Mont-Blanc express serving the Chamonix valley and Martigny, Switzerland.
3. Splendid amenities
* Bright and airy rooms, newly decorated, a lot of wooden features and alpine themes.
* Ideal for one or two families, a group of friends or work colleagues
* Sky Box, HDTV, XBOX 360
* For those arriving from work – trouser press, printer/scanner and fast Wi-Fi.
Scroll down for more details.
Like it on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/ChaletLeRefuge
Exclusive location: * Le Refuge is one of a small number of properties which enjoy direct access from the Kandahar World Cup ski run.
* Only few steps away from a choice of restaurants that include Basilic – authentic French restaurant, a creperie and a vibrant après-ski pub.
* Le Refuge is conveniently located near Bellevue cable car that takes skiers up to enjoy great views of the Mont Blanc massif, the needles of Chamonix, the chain of Fiz and Aravis.
Easy access: * To and from Geneva Airport, just turn off the Route Blanche after the tunnel and Le Refuge is just 300 yards away.
* Just 10 minutes from Chamonix-Mont-Blanc town centre by car or free public transport.
* Nice forest walk to SNCF station for the scenic Mont-Blanc express train serving the Chamonix valley and Martigny, Switzerland.
Splendid amenities: * The accommodation features bright and airy rooms with a lot of wooden decoration and alpine themes.
* Ideal for one or two families, a group of friends or work colleagues, Le Refuge sleeps up to 10 people and has catering facilities for up to 14 people.
* Sky Box, HDTV, XBOX 360 are just few of high tech features on offer; for those arriving from work there is a trouser press, printer/scanner and fast Wi-Fi.
Les Houches lies around 5 km down the valley from Chamonix-Mont-Blanc town centre and its ski domain extends from an altitude of 950 metres up to 1900 metres.
Les Houches is the location of regular international events and is home to the Kandahar World Downhill Ski Championships. This race has become one of the main sporting events in the Chamonix valley and is representative of the excellent skiing reputation that Chamonix possesses. Les Houches also serves as a training ground for the French National Ski Team. The area consists of 1 international black run, 12 red runs, 5 blue runs and 4 green runs, cross-country trails, and a snow park.
Lonely Planet describes the Chamonix valley as “ensnared by scenery so mind-blowingly spectacular it’s practically Himalayan - think deeply crevassed glaciers pointing towards a valley from the icy crown of mighty Mont Blanc. It was here that the first Winter Olympics happened in 1924.'
Scroll down for more information.
Other Activities: Plenty of choice of children and family friendly activities
Ski: Located between the altitude of 950 metres and up to 1900 metres, the skiing in Les Houches combines long descents through pretty tree-lined slopes, with amazing views of the Mont Blanc massif and the Chamonix valley.
Most of the skiing is through pine and larch forests which makes the skiing here more charming than the more exposed areas further up the valley, but also the trees offer shelter when the winds are high elsewhere, and definition when the snow is coming down or during white-out conditions.
Unlike in other parts of the Chamonix valley the ski-out is open throughout the season thanks to the great snow cannon coverage on the sheltered lower runs.
Les Houches is a great area for mixed ability groups, as the slopes at the top of the mountain range from green nursery slopes right through to the famous “Verte” black run used in the Kandahar World Cup skiing!
|Rental Period||Minimum Rate||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Rate|
24 May - 6 Sep
Changeover Day: Saturday
|Notes: Rates are based on 6 guests; add €30 per night, per additional guest|
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||€300|
|Notes||Payments can be made by debit or credit card or through bank transfer in the UK (in pound sterling), in France (in Euro) or in the USA (in Dollars). In case of credit or debit card, you will receive a request for payment by e-mail. Follow the instructions to make a payment.|
Please Note: The owner of this property accepts payment in the original currency specified (EUR), before use of conversion tool. The conversion tool is provided for your convenience only. The owner may accept other currencies if specifically agreed in advance.