Photos and Description of this 3 bedroom holiday chalet in Mpumalanga - Kruger National Park - Kruger Park Lodge - GolfSafari
Fully serviced self catering 6 sleeper chalet in a golf resort
Privately situated, self catering, thatched chalet, with own wooden decked private patio overlooking a dam which attracts local birds, resident impalas and vervet monkeys.
The chalet sleeps 6 guests and has 2 double bedrooms with a loft area which sleeps a further 2 people.The loft has its own cosy balcony ideal for sunset viewing. The main bedroom has an en-suite bathroom with a bath while the second bathroom has a shower.
The open plan kitchen, dining room and lounge is ideal for a relaxed ambience. The fully equipped kitchen is complete with fridge/freezer, stove and microwave, crockery, cutlery and small appliances to give you that home away from home feeling.
Other features include:
- Air conditioned bedrooms and ceiling fans in all sleeping areas and lounge.
- Lounge furnished with sofa and lounger chairs
- Patio with barbecue
- Covered carport
- Linen, bedding and towels provided
- Daily cleaning
- Resort is boomed off and has 24h security
Location and Activities: Kruger Park Lodge is situated in Hazyview, merely 1 km from a shopping centre, however, the tranquillity, beautifully laid out gardens, constant flow of the Sabi River and herd of impala that can roam freely on the property, give it that bush-type feeling which the Lowveld is renowned for.
Hazyview is approximately 400 km from Johannesburg and only 60 km from the Kruger Mpumalanga International Airport.
The sub tropical climate makes this an ideal holiday destination throughout the year and the summer heat is often cooled by a short thunderstorm.
The chalets of Kruger Park Lodge are positioned along a 9 hole Gary Player designed golf course and other facilities include:
- Swimming pools
- Tennis courts
- Driving range
- Restaurant with covered veranda and a bar
- Mini golf
- Walking trails and a hippo hide
- Jungle gym
- Laundry and car wash facilities
Tourist Attractions: The nearest gate into the world renowned Kruger National Park is Phabeni which is only 11 km away, while the Numbi Gate is approximately 15 km away. The Kruger National Park gives visitors the opportunity of seeing the Big 5 in their natural habitat as well as many other animals and birds.
Other attractions that are situated close by are:
- God's Window
- Blyde River Canyon, Bourkes' Luck, Three Rondavels and Sudwala Caves
- Graskop, Pilgrim's Rest, Sabie and White River
- Mac-Mac, Berlin and Lisbon Falls
- Numerous restaurants, coffee shops, curios and a cultural village
- Elephant Sanctuary, Moholoholo Wildlife Rehabilitation Centre and Cheetah Rehabilitation Centre
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- pets not allowed
- non smoking only
- children welcome
Golf Safari SA is in the business of purchasing property in locations that make our guests feel special and at home but in locations that ensure the maximum relaxation.
Our 3 chalets at Kruger Park Lodge are tastefully decorated and perfectly positioned to promise you a location that you will want to revisit year after year.
Access to the Kruger National Park only 10km's away.
The resort is the ideal family getaway
The Golfing at the Resort is one of the best in the area
There are facilities and entertainment for people of all age groups.