Rental rates for this holiday apartment in Stratford, Newham
- Rental Basis:
- Rental rates quoted in:
- British Pound
|Rental Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly||Event Rate|
1 Mar 2014 - 31 Aug 2019
2 night minimum stay
|extra night: £60|
Please Note: The owner of this property accepts payment in the original currency specified (British Pound), before use of conversion tool. The conversion tool is provided for your convenience only. The owner may accept other currencies if specifically agreed in advance.
- •You pay 10 % deposit via PayPal to book. You pay the remaining 90 % on arrival.
The rates in the table are for 2 people.
Children above 10: £10 extra per child per night.
If more than 2 , then £10 extra per PERSON
•Deposits are not refunded in case of cancellations .
. For any reason, if I decide to cancel due to urgent renovations or any problems , the deposit will be refunded in full immediately and the customer will have to make their own alternative accommodation arrangement.