Photos and Description of this 6 bedroom holiday chalet in Meribel Centre (1450)
12 people - 6 bedrooms - 3 bathrooms or shower - 3 private parking spaces
Family cottage, ideal for one or two families with children, well situated in the upper part of the Olympic resort of Meribel, above 'The Altitude 1600', close to the slopes.
Accommodation is provided for 12 people that will be housed in six rooms. The chalet is equipped with a bathroom, two shower rooms and three toilets.
Children are welcome. Just like us there several years, they can go sledding and snowmen in the garden!
Bright cottage: the living room, morning sun with bay window and French doors opening onto the balcony / terrace and afternoon, with three large windows. Large window in the room.
*** CUP ALPINE SKIING WORLD Women in COURCHEVEL, on 13 and 14 December 2014.
*** FINAL WORLD CUP ALPINE SKI in Meribel, from 18 to 22 March 2015
- Lower level: 1 room 2 beds of 0.90m and a dresser, 1 room with bed of 1.40 m wide, a table and a chair, cupboard and sink, shower room with sink and toilet. Technical premises.
- Ground floor: Entrance, hangers, hooks for ski helmets and gloves, sas and ski locker, 1 bedroom (2 beds of 0.90 m) a bedside table and a stool, 1 chamber children (2 bunk beds of 0.90 m) a table and a stool, 1 bedroom (1 bed 1.40 m), a table and a stool, wc, shower room with vanity sink. Closet in the hall and closets in each room.
- Upper level: 1 bedroom (2 beds of 0. 90 m + 1 folding cot), a table and a chair, fitted wardrobes and ensuite bathroom with tub and toilet. Large living room with sofas and a large fireplace, TV and TNT, terrace, equipped kitchen (oven, electric hob, fridge freezer, dishwasher, electric coffee maker and kettle, food processor, electric mixer).
- Private parking (3 cars).
- Free shuttle Méribus 50 m - Direct access to the slopes in shuttle Rond-Point des Pistes (2 minutes) or on foot (5 min) and the Altiport in 5 minutes by shuttle.
For meals, dishes for 12 people in white porcelain: Plates, dishes, mugs, bowls and fruit dishes, stemware (wine and water) and glass bowls.
In the kitchen: pans, saucepans, casseroles, pressure cooker, cutting boards, pots and pans, pie pans and cakes, cake mold, electric mixers, and all the usual kitchen battery. Electric kettle, coffee maker, toaster, raclette.
The rooms are spacious and bright with wardrobes and cupboards closed for five of them.
The beds, fitted mattress covers are equipped with duvets and nice people a virgin wool blankets for both of beds.
The linen (sheets, pillowcases and towels) is not provided.
- Low Allergen Environment
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- not suitable for elderly or infirm
- wheelchair inaccessible