|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
This two bedroomed second floor flat is set within a secure purpose-built block and has been carefully refurbished throughout in this great location.
The property comprises spacious open plan reception room and fitted kitchen with dining area seating 6 persons. Two good-sized naturally bright bedrooms with a lovely super king bed in the main bedroom and a king size bed in the second bedroom. The Bathroom comprises bath and shower. Chepstow Villa's is located moments from the very fashionable restaurants, shops and bars of Notting Hill, Portobello and Westbourne Gove. Also walking distance from Hyde Park, and High St Kensington.
Notting Hill Gate (Central, District and Circle Lines) is the nearest underground station.
Reception room/kitchen 23' x 16'3
Master bedroom 13'3 x 1',9
Second bedroom 13'3 x 11'
Approx floor area: 789 Ft2/ 73M2
The flat is:
1. Extremely well located in Notting Hill. Very close to convenience stores; many restaurants and pubs; Kensington Gardens; bus routes and Notting Hill Gate underground station.
2. Very well appointed, with all one needs to be very comfortable. Kitchen, appliances, and all kitchen smells, Nespresso coffee machine, etc.
3. Well furnished, comfortable beds and couches, etc.
4. Well serviced, in a quiet block of flats (7 in total) where the other occupants are respectful of each other and neatness prevails. Although the block is on a major bus route, the double glazing substantially mitigates the noise factor. The flat is our first choice when we visit London. We have stayed here 3 times in the last 12 months, and are currently in residence here - for a period of 7 weeks. We will return in April; June/July; and again in October. I have no hesitation in recommending the flat, and have only had the finest cooperation from the Owners.
Traveling to London from the US for a vacation with my Mother we stayed here. It was perfect for us! The location couldn't have been better, accessible to bus & tube stops & the neighborhood was wonderful for shopping on Portobello Road & lots of charming restaurants. The apartment itself was very well appointed & had everything we needed, comfy beds, well stocked kitchen utensils & just the right amount of technology (good WiFi) to connect us to home. Paul & his daughter Sophie were very gracious & accommodating to our arrival & departure times. Not only would I recommend this apartment, I would rent it again on my next trip to London!
Notting Hill is an affluent and fashionable area in London, in the Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea. Notting Hill is known for attractive terraces of large Victorian town houses, and high-end shopping and restaurants (particularly around Westbourne Grove).
A lovely apartment based in Notting Hill Gate, only 3 minutes walk to Notting Hill tube, Kensington Palace and Gardens.
Close by is an excellent variety of pubs, cafes, bars and restaurants on Notting Hill Gate and Portobello Road, where the famous market takes place every weekend.
A walk across the park will take you to the Victoria & Albert and British Science Museums and the Royal Albert Hall.
A number of supermarkets are also close by, and Oxford Street and Westfield Shopping centre are a 5 minute bus ride away.
High Street Kensington and Holland Park are also walking distance.
Excellent transport links are walking distance away, including Notting Hill Gate, Queensway and Bayswater tube stations, and several bus routes.
Paddington rail station is a 5 minute drive away.
Ashdown Lodge is situated in peaceful Chepstow Villas in Notting Hill. Efficient local transport systems operate to all parts of London, and the West-End is just 10 minutes away by bus, taxi or underground train.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event Price|
3 Jan 2015 - 31 Dec 2015
3 night minimum stay
for 3 nights
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£250|
|Notes||50% non refundable on booking. Balance due one month before date of arrival.|
* Approximate monthly price. Actual pricing will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Please Note: The owner of this property accepts payment in the original currency specified (GBP), before use of conversion tool. The conversion tool is provided for your convenience only. The owner may accept other currencies if specifically agreed in advance.