|Minimum Stay||4 - 5 nights|
This secure, spacious and luxurious three storey, 2 bedroom end of terrace townhouse, is situated in central London, N1, in a development next to Regents Canal Our townhouse is located in a private courtyard area of the development, set back from the street and comes with its own parking space. Free WIFI is included. Our house offers 1189 sq ft of space - making it ideal for couples sharing or families, plus for guests that need to work - the lounge area contains a desk and chair next to the fast/reliable WIFI connection.
• Kings Cross St Pancras Station is only a short 5 minute walk away and has more underground connections than any other London station. The West End (Oxford Circus and Covent Garden) is only 3 tube stops away. Islington is a short ten minute walk and has a large Sainsbury's along with Waitrose and Marks and Spencer plus numerous restaurants, pubs and shops. A well stocked Tesco Metro Supermarket is only a couple of minutes' walk from the house.
• The ground floor has two double sized bedrooms sleeping 4 guests - 1 king size bed and 1 double size bed - plus a contemporary family bathroom with shower cube bath and his and hers wash basin unit.
• The first floor has a kitchen with all mod cons such as oven, microwave, washer/dryer, dishwasher, American style fridge/freezer and a dining area with table and chairs for up to 6 guests, plus a separate WC.
• The spacious lounge is on the second floor mezzanine level overlooking the dining area. With a large 5 seater corner sofa and a 3 seater sofa, it comfortably accommodates up to 6 guests. The 3 seater sofa bed folds out into a double bed sleeping 2 guests. Blinds overlooking the mezzanine level can be pulled across at night to provide privacy. The dining and lounge areas have a bright and airy feel as they benefit from huge floor to ceiling double height windows and wooden laminate floors.
• The lounge has a Loewe Widescreen TV, Freeview, Sony DVD, IPOD Docking Station and a selection of DVD's and books, plus the free WIFI connection so that guests can relax after sightseeing. For younger children, we have a small selection of toys, DVD's and books as well as plastic plates, bowls, beakers and cutlery stored in the kitchen. A travel cot and high chair are available upon request.
• Access to our property is via an entry key stored in a Key Safe outside our house which offers more flexibility where arrivals are in the evening or where travel has been delayed. Guests are provided with a code to open the Key Safe once the rent and refundable security deposit is fully paid. Check-in is anytime after 15.00pm on arrival day. Check out is by 10.00am on departure day. We may be able to be more flexible on check-in and check-out times, depending on whether we have departures or arrivals either side of a guests bookings.
• Guests can pay by bank transfer, PayPal or credit card (operated by Homeaway.co.uk) with any bank charges and additional fees payable via PayPal and credit card being the responsibility of the guest. Bookings are secured by payment of a 25% non-refundable deposit with the 75% balance plus refundable security deposit of £200.00 payable 40 days before arrival. For arrivals in less than 40 days, 100% rental plus refundable security deposit of £200.00 is payable immediately.
Rebecca is a star! From pre-booking questions to aftercare (returning our deposit and even cash that we had left behind) Rebecca dealt with everything swiftly and often went the extra mile ensuring that our stay was extremely comfortable and stress free.
The house itself is exactly as seen in the photos, very spacious, modern and stylish with all home comforts provided as well as luxury linens/towels and appliances. On arrival the house had been spotlessly cleaned and was warm and inviting.
The location is perfect with every amenity close by. Despite its central location the house is in a private courtyard and therefore extremely quiet and peaceful, with free off-street parking, a definite bonus in a central London location.
In all our stay was just perfect, so much so that we are looking to re-book soon. Many Thanks Rebecca for such a wonderful service.
We just spent ten days in this beautiful house. We regularly come to London and we have stayed in many hotels and apartments in different parts of our favourite city.
Honestly, this house was simply the best!
The location is perfect if you arrive by Eurostar. During your stay you can either opt for public transport or you can easily walk. Islington is a very nice part of London. It's pleasant to walk along the canal and this in both directions (towards Camden and Regent's park or towards Shoreditch).
Everything that has been said in the earlier reviews is true.
It is impossible to mention something negative about the house.
Above all, the way the booking was treated and the way the practical arrangements were made, ensured a pleasant feeling.
We can only hope that the house is available the next time we come to London!
The house is very spacious ,comfortable and clean.The location is excellent -near transport and in central London but with parking ,however very quiet .
It is well equiped and my grandson really enjoyed the toys and books provided.Some of the kitchen appliances take a bit of working out .However I would definately recommend this property.
Unlike many guests our visit was work-related and this was a perfect base. The location was perfect: convenient for King's Cross, within walking distance of Business Design Centre and had its own parking space. We had to take young children with us and all the toys were a godsend - they occupied and amused the children for hours. There are play parks close by and walks along the canal (feeding the ducks) were a source of delight. Rebecca was very helpful and replied by return to our query re stair gate. (The toddler soon learned to negotiate the stairs safely). We would recommend this property for a comfortable and convenient stay in London. It is spacious and well equipped.
The apartment is very good located near by King´s Cross/St. Pancras, only five minutes by foot.
The description is accurate and the property was clean. We can recommend this apartment without reservation.
It was very quiet so that you can sleep as well as you if you were in the country.
King´s Cross/St. Pancras is ideal for traveling around with the underground because several lines cross.
Nous avons passé une semaine parfaite à Londres pour 6 personnes. L'appartement est très bien situé, à 5 mn à pied de Kings Cross, ce qui permet de se déplacer très facilement dans Londres que ce soit à bus ou en métro. Il est au calme, l'équipement est très complet (il y a même des adaptateurs de prises pour ceux qui n'en n'aurait pas assez...). Il est très propre et très agréable. Il y a un supermarché juste à côté et un thé excellent!
N'hésitez plus, foncez!
Merci encore à Rebecca qui a été très présente et attentive à nos moindres questions, la caution nous a été rendue immédiatement dès notre retour en France. Ce fut un plaisir ;-)
Our townhouse is very centrally located being just a short 5 minute walk from Kings Cross St Pancras International Station, which has more underground connections than any other London station. There are four main services from the station - Eurostar, East Midlands trains, Southeastern and First Capital Connect.
Kings Cross St Pancras Station also has many shops, restaurants, deli's and small supermarkets inside its station.
All of the airports - Heathrow, Gatwick, Stanstead and Luton can be easily reached by train or underground from Kings Cross St Pancras in around 1 hour.
From Kings Cross St Pancras Station, the bustling West End can be reached in only 3 tube stops! Take the underground to either Oxford Circus or Covent Garden tube stations and you will find numerous attractions such as shops, restaurants, West End theatres and pubs.
The city of London, the heart of London's Financial district can be reached in 4 tube stops - Kings Cross St Pancras to Bank station.
Islington is only a short ten minute walk away and offers major supermarkets such as Sainsburys, Waitrose and Marks and Spencer plus numerous restaurants and pubs, shops, boutiques, a cinema and Sadlers Wells, the UK's leading dance house.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event Price|
7 Apr 2015 - 5 Oct 2015
5 night minimum stay
for 5 nights
6 Oct 2015 - 16 Dec 2015
5 night minimum stay
for 5 nights
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£200.00|
|Notes||The monthly rate is for a 4 week period. 25% deposit is non-refundable. Our cancellation policy is held on our website or can be emailed. For stays of over 1 month, £500 refundable security deposit is payable. Security deposits returned by same payment method within 7 working days, less any charges incurred. Rates include linen, towels, heating, electricity, WIFI, car parking and end of cleaning.|
* Approximate monthly price. Actual pricing will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Please Note: The owner of this property accepts payment in the original currency specified (GBP), before use of conversion tool. The conversion tool is provided for your convenience only. The owner may accept other currencies if specifically agreed in advance.
Learn more about this holiday rental at the owner's website: