|Minimum Stay||2 nights|
Built in the late 1700’s and located in the oldest part of the city the High Street is a short stroll away where you can enjoy all the major attractions the city has to offer. The house is a Grade II listed building made from the iconic golden coloured Bath Stone.
Sleeping up to 16 people and spaced over 5 floors allowing plenty of space to relax in the two study’s, kitchen and reception room which are all elegantly decorated. There are 6 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms with many of the Georgian features are still intact throughout the house making a perfect balance of extravagance and comfort.
There is a private garden at the back of the property which is accessible from the utility room and one off road parking space available. Please contact us if you have any questions about further parking options in the city.
We stayed at the Georgian House for my sisters hen do the w/e of 15-17th February and didn't know what to expect as it was our 1st visit to Bath. When we arrived we were amazed at how fantastic the house was. The house is very vintage and very clean. Fab kitchen with a table that easily fitted all 16 of us round, great spacious lounge and fantastic bedrooms.Cara the owner could not do enough to help us on the run up to our stay, answering any queries for us. The cleaner Lee was excellent and even let us check in earlier than originally planned so we could decorate the house before the hen and majority of the girls arrived. We even got two sets of keys.The house is very central to the amenities, bars, restaurants. The thermae bath spa is a must as the roof top pool is great with fantastic views of Bath centre. We had no problems getting into any pubs in fancydress. For future reference if anybody drives down,there is space at the side of the house too and the permits are in the drawer in the hallway. My only criticism would be for the plug sockets to work in the top floor bedrooms as we had to go down a level to use hair dryers and charge our phones. All in all I would definitely recommend this house to anybody, especially a group of ladies. We had so much fun. Thankyou Cara and Lee. X
Bath is located at the bottom of The Avon Valley in Somerset. The area surrounding Bath has been named an ‘Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty’. Bristol is 13 miles / 21 km away from Bath and is connected by the A4. Bath Spa Station has transport connections to Bristol Temple Meads (approx 11 mins), London Paddington (approx 90 mins) Cardiff Central, Exeter and many more. For more information you can visit Great Western Main Line. Bath Spa Station is a 10 minute walk away from The Georgian House
Main Airports which can be reached are Bristol, Cardiff and Heathrow
By Car junction 18 of the M4 is 10 miles north of the city which gives access to London, Bristol and Wales.
Other Activities: canal boat, bike hire, spa
Golf: Bath Golf Club is ideally situated just a mile from the centre of the City.
Visitors are welcome to Bath Golf Club throughout the week and at weekends, subject to availability.
To make a tee booking, please call the Professional's Shop on 01225 466953
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
1 Mar 2015 - 31 Dec 2015
2 night minimum stay
for 2 nights
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£420.00|
20% deposit required to make a booking
We can cater for smaller groups mid week, please contact us for prices. Unfortunately discounts are not available for smaller groups for weekend bookings.
Mid Week Prices (Sunday - Thursday):
2 nights - £580.00
3 nights - £720.00
4 nights - £960.00
5 nights - £1,200.00
7 – 10 people
2 nights - £800.00
3 nights - £950.00
4 nights - £1,200.00
In order to make a booking we require 20% non-refundable deposit and a damage deposit cheque for £250.00, this is not cashed but held and returned to you at the end of your stay. The remaining 80% is due 6 weeks before your stay. We can accept cheque, bank transfer and also credit card and debit cards (we do charge 2.5% for credit card payments, there is no charge for debit cards).
Please Note: The owner of this property accepts payment in the original currency specified (GBP), before use of conversion tool. The conversion tool is provided for your convenience only. The owner may accept other currencies if specifically agreed in advance.