Photos and Description of this 2 bedroom holiday apartment in Islington - Loft 303
2 beds, 2 bath, large loft, stylish and contemporary
A fabulous, double height loft covering over 110sqm, decorated and furnished to the highest standards. This is not your average holiday-let. Situated on the third floor of this impressive waterside gated development, with porter, lift and private balcony overlooking a park and London's skyline, you cannot fail to be impressed. The bedrooms are on a contemporary mezzanine overlooking the lounge, with sliding doors for privacy, totally blacking-out the bedrooms to help you sleep after those late nights.
• Large lobby
• Double height reception room - Soft seating for 10 people, dining for 8 people
• Open plan kitchen with breakfast bar
• Bedroom 1 (king double) with en suite wet-room, TV, DVD, iPod dock and 1200 thread-count bed linen
• Bedroom 2 (double) and 1200 thread-count bed linen
• WiFi access
• Huge integrated plasma TV/hi-spec' surround sound
• Powerful stereo/surround sound system
• PS3 and games, DVDs, books and board games
• Off-street parking available by request
PLEASE NOTE: This property is a luxury home, and as such, it is not to be used as a party venue by guests. Violation of this rule will result in being asked to vacate the premises with immediate effect,
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- children welcome
- pets considered
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- wheelchair accessible
About Kalvin Cauldwell
I'm a northerner from the midlands who came to London in search of the gold that apparently lined the pavements. Some years later I'm still to find that particular pavement, but love London and all it has to offer.
Kalvin Cauldwell purchased this apartment in 2005
Why Kalvin Cauldwell chose Islington
This property has a definite wow factor. It's a great location for all of London, but since I bought it some 8 years ago, it has undoubtedly become London's most fashionable area, with many famous people to join the locals because of everything it has to offer.