Around Sanary suer Mer and Six-four-les-Plages there are many interesting activities and attractions including:
- Art gallaries providing exhibitions of local artists work both contemporary and tradition Provencal style
- Music in many local cafes bars and restaurants, mainly blues, jazz (Weekly Jazz concets at Theatre Galli) and local Mamouche.
-Classical concerts in churches and other venues, from small ensembles to complete orchestra and choir.
- Snorkelling, wind-surfing, boating, boat trips to the calanques, Isle D'Embiez, Dolphin watching
- a music festival at le Grau a nearby island accessed via a causeway, where both famous international bands and local artists perform for two weeks in July.
-Just 10 minutes drive away is the busy port of Bandol, known as the St. Tropez of West Provence, busy marine, bustling cafe scene, many boutiques.
- Interesting coastal walks, around the littoral path or over the clanques......
- Trips to Vineyards, perched vilages, the Paul Ricard F1 test track
Discover Provence: Within an hours drive of the location, there are many interesting places for a day trip:
- The bustling market town of Aix-en-Provence to the north, which also has a Cézanne trail ( the artist spent much time in Aix and around) including the artists studio, which is open to the public.
- To the East, St. Tropez is less than an hours drive away, ideal for spotting celebrities and the rich yacht owners. Take in lunch at a harbour cafe or wander the cobbled backstreets, visit the church which has seen many celebrities get wed, shopping in the many boutiques, sit and sip a glass of wine while you watch a game of petanques (boules) in the town square.
- To the West lies Marseilles,40 mins drive away, for shopping and enjoying a true Mareilles Bouillabaisse. The Carmargue is on its doorstep, renown for its wild horses, salt marshes, and Cassis, with it's picturesque port and old Provencal atmosphere.
- travel in any direction and there is great Provencal scenery, lavender dields, vineyards, pine forests, perched villages all with a warm welcome for visitors.