Photos and Description of this 5 bedroom holiday chateau / country house in Alberobello - Big trullo from 6 to 14 guests
Big Trullo of 170 square meters. from 6 to 14 people, private pool and 1000 square meters. Garden
"The House of the two pines" (www. ai2pini. Jimdo. Com) was once a church and a school, built around a trullo. Surrounded by greenery and a picturesque landscape made of hills, farms, silvery olive groves, vineyards. It is a country house, with private POOL, 1.8 km from Alberobello, consisting of a large porch of 100 square meters, 2 inputs, 1 kitchen, large living room, TV room and dining room. Comfortable master bath, 3 to 6 comfortable bedrooms with windows, of which 2 with private bathroom. Satellite TV system, installation of solar panels for heating water. For those who enjoy walking or cycling friends (you can rent them) the place looks ideal for hiking, jogging between country lanes to explore districts each beautiful in its own way. The "House of the two Pini" offers endless corners in which to enjoy the embrace of the Apulian sun. Inside, awaits you every comfort in an atmosphere of old times.
A brief description of the house:
'The House of Two Pines', as stated in the website, is about 180 square meters and consists of 11 rooms:
* Rooms 1): Living room with table and chairs for 10/11 people, is accessible from the outside through a door (main entrance);
* Bedroom 2) Bedroom Gelsomino (Jasmine) has a double bed and a single bed can be added (with fewer guests the room is used as a TV / reading / relaxing / game);
* Room 3): Living room with sofa bed for 2 people, the bedroom is between the living room and kitchen, (has a sofa bed with extra-large sizes. (Open does not prevent the passage to other rooms)
* Room 4): Bedroom Lavender (Lavender) is in the loft above the living room, which is accessible from the living room with a wooden staircase (has a double bed);
* Room 5): Kitchen, with table and chairs, accessible from the living room or through an outside door from the porch.
* Room 6): Master bathroom (large, with a sink, bidet, toilet, shower);
* Rooms 7-8): Bedroom Ginestra (Broom), has a large double bed with private bathroom equipped, washbasin, bidet, toilet, shower;
* Rooms 9-10): Bedroom Cherry (Cherry), has a large double bed with private bathroom equipped, washbasin, bidet, toilet, shower);
* Room 11): Bedroom Olivo (Olive), has a double bed and can accommodate up to 4 people)
All beds and mattresses are extra-large extent by measures appropriate for adults.
If necessary, they are at your disposal: 1 cot and 1 high chair for baby.
The exterior is equipped with:
12) wooden porch of 80 square meters adjacent to the house, equipped with barbecue, table and chairs with seating for 13/14 people. (The Porch covers the two entrances of the house, the kitchen entrance and the main entrance)
13) Terrace (with stone floors typical)
14) Gate pedestrian access;
15) gate access to parking;
16) Parking within the property (can accommodate more than 5 cars)
17) Approximately 1 hectare of land not sown and walkable, enclosed by stone walls and wooden fence.
18) Pool area safe for children and non-swimmers, equipped with umbrellas (3x3 m), chairs, table, chairs and sun loungers. (The private pool is not shared with third parties)
Upon arrival, the first need to provide a basket of 'welcome' with local produce.
The rates above (below), are per guest per night.
The house is rented for a min. 6/8 guests at a max. of 11/14.
Reservations require 30% to 60% down payment
The balance must be paid 8 weeks prior to arrival - E 'required a deposit of + / - 10% - with a min. €. 200.00, which will be returned on exit or max. 10 day. working from the end of the holiday.
The entire property and a private swimming pool, are for the exclusive use of guests (not shared with third parties).
Prices vary depending on the number of guests, our proposals and offerings are customized, the board regardless of the published price is contact us for a better offer.
- children welcome
- smoking allowed
- wheelchair accessible
- pets considered
- Events Allowed
- Long-term Renters Welcome