The property is situated on Versilia hills 300 on sea level into the medieval village of Gualdo. there is 6 apartments in the villa.
'Il conte' is the biggest apartment (160 Mq) 18° century kitchen with big fireplace, a fresco living room, 3 double bed room, 2 bathroom.
Outside we have a 1500 mq of garden with shared swimming pool (40 sqm) and BBQ area for your sunset dinner.
Enjoy with spectacular sea view from the garden.
The property is shared but your privacy is guarantee.
Suitable for relax and family holiday not too far from the most important attractions in the area like Lucca.
We are the owners of a little typical restaurant close to the villa.
Around us: Gualdo is situated in the north of Tuscany.
It is a little 14° Century village into Cestnut forest and olive oil tree plantations between Camaiore and Lucca, the first is 10 km far from the villa and the second is 16 km far.
You can reach the sea side in 15 km (Lido di Camaiore).
Gualdo-Massarosa-Lucca area is very famous as land of Giacomo Puccini, so you can Visit all the place where he wrote his music: his house in Lucca, his favourite property on Massaciuccoli Lake where hi went hunting.
On Massaciuccoli Lake you can find some attraction like Bird watching, fishing, sailing and you can visit the Roman ruins, in fact in the ancient periods Massaciuccoli is one of the most important rest station betwin Pisa and Luni.
you can visit Marble quarries in Carrara (35 Km) where Michelangelo took the stone for his operas and 5 Terre (40 km), one of the best landscape in the world. naturally Florence (60 Km), Pisa (35Km), and Chianti-shire (50 Km)
Events: • 15 days after Easter, Massarosa: Agricoltural Fair.
• The First week end of July, Massaciuccoli: Roman festival, live, eat and fight like a roman.
• July and August, Campo Romano: Jazz Festival, suggestive atmosphere, good music, typical product testing.
• July and August, Pieve a Elici: Classical music Festival. The most important festival in the area.
• July, Corsanico: Pipe Organ Festival. Player from all the world.
• July and August, Torre del Lago: Puccini Festival. the mosto important festival in the world regardind Giacomo Puccini.
• Third week of august, Gualdo: tales festival, gastronomy and entrateinment.
Where we eat: We are the owner of the little typical restaurant close to the villa where you can eat with the sunset sea view, but you can find some other restaurant in the area. we are in Tuscany, the food is our speciality.