: Cape Town International Airport
: Cape Town Harbour
: Cape Town Station
: Camps Bay Beach
: Dizzy's and Caprice and lots of others
: The Metropolitan
: 30 Restaurants on the promenade all close by
Wonderful position.. Small pool and lovely mountain views.
* Literally 1 minute (200 metres) from the beach, shops and restaurants in Camps Bay.
* Sports facilities are all within a minute's walk and these include a bowling club, tennis and squash courts and a park.
* 5 -10 minutes drive to the Cableway.
* 15 - 20 minutes drive to City Centre, Cape Town International Conference Centre (CTICC), and The V&A Waterfront.
* 10 - 15 minutes drive to Llandudno, Hout Bay and Chapmans Peak.
* Only a 40 minute drive away from the Winelands of Stellenbosch, Paarl and Franschhoek.
* 20-30 minute drive to Kirstenbosch and the Constantia Wine Route.
* Approximately 20 minutes drive from Cape Town International Airport.
Tours and car-hire can be arranged with us at competitive rates.
Other Activities: Bowls, squash