Photos and Description of this 3 bedroom holiday home in Gueliz - Riad Junaina
3 bedroom holiday home in Marrakesh with swimminpool close to attractions
Riad Junaina, our home, in Marrakesh is in a complex by the Medina walls, close to Souk al Khamis and only 10 minutes taxi from the main square, Jama al Fana, and the town centre. There is a bus stop just a few minutes from the residence. Bus No 2 will take you to the Medina from outside the residence. Tickets are about 20 pence per passenger.
Savour the tranquile and welcoming atmosphere here in the 'tourist village' which offers a wonderful escape from the hustle & bustle of the Red City, Marrakech. Splash around in the swimming pools to escape the heat or just to relax. Within this petit village there are food stores, a cafe,a pharmacy and a soon to be Hammam.
There are three airconditioned bedrooms, each located on separate floors.
Floor 1 - Bedroom with twin single beds, ensuite with A/C
Floor 2 - Bedroom with twin single beds, ensuite with A/C
Floor 3 - Bedroom with a double bed, ensuite with A/C.
The kitchen has a cooker, fridge/freezer and most utensils.
• 3-bedroom holiday accommodation for let in village style complex in Marrakech, Morocco.
• Pools available from the end of April- to the end of September.
• Keys to be collected on location.
• I also have another 3 bedroom property and a 1-bedroom apartment/flat for rent in the same residence.
• Airport pick-up possible 250 dh one way for upto 4 people and 350 dh one way for upto 7 people.
• Trips to Essaouria, Agadir, Sahara (desert), Ouzade, Orika, Ourzazate as well as a mini-tour of Marrakech can also be organized on your behalf. Please enquire for further details.
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- pets not allowed
Guestbook comments from the owner
This was our first trip to Morocco, We had an amazing holiday. Marrakech is such a wonderful place, the people are so friendly - but worth brushing up on your French.
We loved the apartment with its sun trap roof terrace and the residence. The complex has a lovely set of swimming pools, and a few shops and cafes, but it is also in a great central location, just outside the city walls towards the North of the city. This part, the streets around Bab Kechich is probably my favourite part of the city, less touristy than the square further South, instead loads of amazing little shops and market stalls. A great place if you enjoy cooking, lovely fresh cheap vegetables and fruit.
Both Abdullah the owner, and Abdul Karim, who meets you at the apartment, are really helpful, sorting out transport from the airport etc, and day trips if you want.
I would really recommend this apartment for a family holiday