Photos and Description of this 5 bedroom holiday villa in Foz Do Arelho - Villa do Lago
Gorgeous accommodation for 11, all fenced, safe for kids & tranquil, air cond.
* This is an exclusively designed luxury Silver Coast property, enjoying spectacular views and set in a wonderful location, upon a ridge overlooking the Obidos Lagoon and the Atlantic beyond.
* This private villa rental in Foz do Arelho offers sheer luxury for your holiday rental to the Silver Coast. The extensive sun terraces, and gardens enjoy breathtaking views all around from every angle. The private heated swimming pool with cascading water, overlooks the breathtaking Obidos Lagoon and the Sea. - Children pool and pond's protections, playground.
* All fenced and very private property.
* This magnificent property is finished to the highest standard and offers the very best from a Portugal luxury villas.
* Villa do Lago is the calm and tranquil place, perfect to relax
Local area:: Welcome to the Silver Coast of Portugal, a largely unknown, stunning and unspoilt coastline.
* Discover vast sandy beaches, natural assets, water sports paradises, hospitable people, exquisite local cuisine & wine, fishing and farming villages in open countryside
* Dive deeply in an extraordinary concentration of history, fascinating towns, museums, festivities, festivals
* This is the real Portugal.Temperate climate with long summers... perfect to relax all year round
*Obidos, Alcobaça, Batalha, Mafra, Santarém, Sintra, the Templar city of Tomar, and LIsbon are places to emphasize deserving a visit.
* The nearby traditional fishermen old towns of Peniche & Nazaré with their beaches and fresh fish restaurants deserve a visit as well.
* The pilgrimage town of Fatima & the natural caves are at 1 hour. Obidos Lagoon (the villa location), is a fantastic asset of Portugal, but just a piece of the rich natural Silver Coast Heritage.
Top things to do in the Silver Coast:: * Hang out at the beach
* Play a round of golf or go karting
* Charter a variety of watersports at the Lagoon School
* Charter a fishing boat for the day
* Visit superb historic places and fantastic beaches
* Walk along vast beaches and cliffs overlooking the Atlantic.
* Delight fantastic local wines, seafood, Portuguese cooking and confectionery.
Top things to do on a budget: * Soak up the sun at the heated panoramic pool
* At the BBQ,grill and have dinner looking out to superb views
* Use the bikes and cruise around Lagoon and beach
* Use gyms, fitness circuit and sauna
* Play minigolf and enjoy the playground with your kids
Top things to do with a family:
* At the house, play table tennis, table football, other games
* The very best option...just stay at the villa, enjoying it !!!
* Take horses for a riding
* Taste superb regional wines, cuisine and confectionery
* Visit the largest Oriental Garden, outside Asia
- Events Allowed
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets considered
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- wheelchair accessible
About Carlos Capaz
My main work is to make knitwear collections, for my family’s company. I also own a construction company that builds lovely Portuguese traditional houses, all located in rural villages at 30 mins from Lisbon.
My wife she loves cats, is fluent in several languages and works as a teacher in a High School. We are a couple in our fifties.
Carlos Capaz purchased this villa in 2005
Why Carlos Capaz chose Foz Do Arelho
As Silver Coast is a fantastic region ( that we knew very well), we decided to build there our dream property. After discover the land, we found out the place so charming that we decided immediately to buy it and build there the villa of our dreams. We just wanted the best and we did not spare any efforts to achieve our aims. The result was a fantastic villa and an architectural master piece completely turned to the luxury relax, the sun and the views.
Guestbook comments from the owner
We have rented many villas in europe but found Casa do Lago certainly met all our holiday criteria......such views!!!
With 6 adults and 5 children to entertain there was never a dull moment with the villa's top notch facilities!
Both Carlos & Isobel were perfect hosts and nothing was too much trouble for them...
A great fortnight and a property I have already recommended to our friends