Photos and Description of this 1 bedroom holiday apartment in Torremolinos
One bedroom apartment, air conditioning, nice sea views
This beautifully furnished apartment is in a block of flats on the 4th floor. It has a lounge with a sofa, bedroom, bathroom, american kitchen, utility space and terrace which faces south east. You can enjoy the sun from 9am to 2pm with beautiful views over the Mediterranean sea. The building is surrounded by mature gardens.
The apartment is located just 5 minutes away from the nearest beach - La Carihuela. This area is full of bars and restaurants and you can hire sunbeds and umbrellas on the beach. The promenade is perfect to walk along and relax and is 10 kilometres long. Water sports are available too.
Torremolinos town centre is within walking distance and it is a perfect place for your holiday. You can get connections to a lot of places of interest in Andalusia (Malaga, Granada, Cordoba, Seville, Ronda, white villages...)
Theme parks and amusement: Tivoli World Amusement Park: Is located in Arroyo de la Miel. It is the biggest amusement park on the Costa del Sol and offers both rides and a varied program of shows including Flamenco and Wild West shows. There is a special area called Tivolandia for younger children.
Benalmadena Cable Car: Situated right next to Tivoli World. The Benalmadena Cable car runs to the summit of Monte Calamorro. From the top you can enjoy fantastic views over the Costa del Sol.
Aqualand Torremolinos: The largest water park on the Costa del Sol, Aqualand covers more than 70,000 square metres.
Selwo Aventura is unique park where nature, fauna and adventure play the main role. Explore the jungle!
Benalmadena Sea Life Aquarium: It contains a shark reef, a tank with rays, a sea snake enclosure and various other displays.
More things to do:
Fuengirola Zoo, Torremolinos Crocodile Park, Senda Retiro (Botanical and Ornithological Park), El Ranchito (offers an Equestrian Show).
Malaga City: What to see:
* Picasso Museum is in Málaga, the birth place of the artist Pablo Ruiz Picasso. One of the world's many Picasso museums, it opened in 2003 in the Buenavista Palace and has 155 works donated by members of Picasso's family.
* The Alcazaba is a Moorish fortress built around the middle of the 11th century for King Badis, the Zirid ruler of Granada, to serve as a palace of the governors of the city.
* Roman theatre: The theater was discovered in 1951 with a radius of 31 meters and height of 19 meters.
* Malaga´s Cathedral was built between 1528 and 1782. The interior has influences of the Renaissance and baroque styles.
* La Malagueta (Malaga bull ring) Its is truly an amazing piece of work.
* El Pimpi winery: Choose from the fine wines of Andalusia, Rioja, Ribera del Duero and Albariño accompanied by delicious homemade tapas like Spanish-style potato salad, octopus in a tomato-based sauce, potato croquettes, spicy pork sausages...
Excursions: If you get tired of lying by the pool and playing golf there are some first class Costa del Sol excursions available to visitors.
The most popular full day excursions are to Ronda, Mijas, Puerto Banus, Gibraltar... (and other Andalusian cities Seville, Cordoba, Granada)
What to see in:
Granada: The Alhambra, a Moorish citadel and palace. It is one of the most famous items of the Islamic historical legacy.
Seville: The Cathedral, the Alcázar and Torre del oro.
Cordoba: The great Mosque, Jewish Quarter and Synagogue.
Ronda: Is one of Andalucia's prettiest towns. It´s a must a walking tour to visit the Plaza de Toros (Spain's oldest bullring), El Tajo, Church of Santa Maria la Mayor, Arab Baths and the Citadel.
Mijas: Is a nice 'white village'. There you'll find quaint plazas, little shops and horse drawn carriages. The houses are clustered along narrow twisting streets overflowing with flowers.
Puerto Banus: Luxury marina and shopping complex.
- not suitable for children
- pets not allowed
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- wheelchair accessible
- suitable for elderly or infirm
Guestbook comments from the owner
This is our first time using Home Away Holiday Rentals and I must say the description of this apartmement its facilities and location was spot on. The owner and his parents could not have been more courteous and helpful from the moment we arrived. As for the apartment itself it was like a home from home, clean fully equipped and secure. We would definitely have no hesitation in recommending this apartment to our friends or any intending customers. Well done Candido we wish you all the best for the future and look forward to doing business with you again.