Photos and Description of this 5 bedroom holiday chalet in Zell am See - Chalet Gretl
5 bedroom (2 en-suite), bathroom, 2 WC, 3 balconies, sun terrace, garden, sauna
Luxury 5 bedroom staffed accommodation in Schuttdorf, Zell am See in the beautiful Austrian Alps. Relax in our spacious lounge or private garden during the hot summer months, or ease tired muscles in our traditional sauna during the snowy winter. Chalet Gretl is the perfect base for your Austrian holiday of a lifetime.
- All taxes, cleaning and linen/towel fees included in the price.
- Your resident chalet host will be on hand to assist you during your stay.
- Private transport to the local ski lifts/golf course is all part of the package.
- Located within walking distance to the Schmittenhohe mountain and Areitbahn ski station.
- Chalet Gretl is luxuriously equipped with facilities for all the family including an 8 person sauna.
- Optional extra for chalet host to assist you with those day to day activities that no one wants to do on holiday including shopping, washing up and laying/clearing the dining/breakfast table.
Surrounded on all sides by snow capped mountains, Zell am See is one of the most perfect settings you'll find anywhere. The town of Zell bursts with traditional Austrian charm & character. The countryside around Zell is a vast playground for fans of almost any outdoor sport or activity you can imagine: skiing, cycling, riding, walking, sailing, golf, tennis & climbing.
For the less active, there are plenty of relaxing things to do and see; from leisurely walks by the lake to sightseeing & shopping in historic Salzburg. Whatever activity you enjoy, or if you just want to savour the stunning scenery and fresh mountain air, Chalet Gretl in Schuttdorf, Zell am See is the place to stay whatever the season.
- wheelchair inaccessible
- non smoking only
- children welcome
- pets not allowed
About Rhodri Buffett
Chalet Gretl was bought by a family who got tired of the typical high prices & low standards of holiday hotels, chalets and apartments.
We are all keen skiers (downhill and cross-country), road and mountain bikers, runners, skaters and walkers. Any details you require regarding your particular activity, ski conditions etc we will do our best to provide.
Our live in chalet host will welcome you to the chalet, look after you throughout your stay and provide you with local information.
Our aim is to make your holiday as comfortable, pleasurable and easy as possible, allowing you to just relax and enjoy yourselves, knowing that at the end of a tough day on the slopes, (or golf course, bike trails etc), you are coming back to your own luxury chalet.
We love it here and I'm sure you will too.
Rhodri Buffett purchased this chalet in 2007