Photos and Description of this 6 bedroom holiday chalet in Preyerand - Chalet Snowdon - Trois Vallees
Recently Renovated 6 Bedroom 5 Bathroom - Tourist Board Highest Possible Rating
The chalet is located in the picturesque new build chalet development of les Hameau des Marmottes. Great views of mountain and valley from the balcony and upper floors.
The chalet was rated by the Les Menuires Tourist Board in April 2011 and received the maximum possible rating of 5 bouquetins. It also received the 'charme' annotation which indicated a traditional property in a tranquil location.
The chalet has 6 bedrooms, 4 of which have en-suite facilities with the remaining 2 sharing a bathroom. All rooms benefit from good storage.
There are 2 king size double rooms and 4 twin rooms (3 of the twin rooms can easily be made up into super king size beds.
Other key features of the property;:
- Approximately 120m from the nearest piste
- Free unlimited Wi-Fi
- NESPRESSO coffee maker
- Private Sauna
- American Fridge
- Boot dryer/warmer
- Nintendo Wii
- Real fire (wood payable locally)
- Satellite TV with French, Dutch, German and English channels
- DVD player and DVD library (English)
- Music system with iPod dock
- PlayStation 2 and selection of games
- Bluetooth speaker in every bedroom to connect your phone or ipod to let the music flow
- Free cots, high chairs and booster seats
- Ski store
- Ample free parking
- 20m from the free ski-bus stop for buses into the town centre
- South and West facing balcony with table and chairs (it's sometimes warm enough !!!)
- Pull out single beds in 2 bedrooms to increase capacity if needed.
- Sofa bed in living area if further capacity required.
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair inaccessible
About Mike Knowles
Grew up in Wales near Snowdonia. Hence the name for the chalet. Now live in London, but wish I was in the mountains.
Mike Knowles purchased this chalet in 2005
Why Mike Knowles chose Preyerand
I loved the location, so near the piste and large enough to have everyone around. Also it was a bit of a wreck when I bought it and I have enjoyed turning it into something special.
Guestbook comments from the owner
Dear M. Knowles,
We would like to send you a few words after the splendid week we have passed in Les Menuires.
We had a warm welcome by Kris and Kirsten, the chalet was ‘fully’ equipped and clean, the rooms were fine, there was enough hot water when taking showers, the balcony was sunny and offers a great view … we enjoyed it very much. If we have to say something negative, the only thing I can come up with is the fact that the pan in the kitchen were already very ’used’.
Thank you for the offering of your chalet and maybe we will be back next year.
Marleen and Guy and family and friends