Photos and Description of this 3 bedroom holiday condo in Okaloosa Island
Condo, 3 Bedrooms + Convertible bed(s), 2 Baths, (Sleeps 6-8)
Enjoy this beautiful condominium at the Waters Edge Condominiums, Unit 209, proudly owned by an active duty military family and located directly on Okaloosa Island, one of Florida's most pristine white-sand beaches. Conveniently located close to shopping, dining, water parks, championship golf, Gulfarium, amusement parks, yacht club, and many more recreational activities.
This delightfully decorated, Gulf front condominium overlooks the dazzling Gulf of Mexico. This gorgeous unit sleeps up to 8 guests. The master bedroom has a king sized bed with a balcony overlooking the gulf and pool. The well appointed guest bedroom features a queen sized bed that sleeps two. The bunkroom includes twin 70' bunk beds. The living room features a queen sized sofa sleeper that can comfortably sleep two, if needed. There are two full baths. The unit is splendidly tiled in every room so it stays very clean. The unit also features a well-equipped kitchen and all of the amenities of home, so simply put on your bathing suit and relax!
Enjoy watching the gorgeous beach and pool from your condominium! Or, stroll onto the beach and enjoy the fabulous sunset... The condo has a private boardwalk to the beach, Two large freshwater pools, lounge chairs, beach umbrella and chair services, covered parking garage, and well-kept grounds. This lovely, comfortable and convenient condominium is the ideal place to enjoy the good life at the beach...
WATERS EDGE CONDOMINIUM AMENITIES:
* One of the largest freshwater Pools on Okaloosa island / seasonally heated
* FREE Beach Chair Service setup!! - 1 Umbrella + 2 beach chairs (Seasonal)
* FREE High Speed Wireless Internet connection
* Large LED TVs with internet apps so you can watch movies from Netflix / Hulu / Vudu / Pandora right from the TV!!
* BLURAY disc players
* Beautiful TEAK balcony furniture!!
* FREE Unlimited Videos streamed directly to the TV on Netflix
* FREE Use of Fitness Center w/ TV, Universal, treadmill and bicycle
* FREE Covered Parking (a rarity on Okaloosa Island) - keep your vehicle cool!
* Elevators - easily accessible 6 story Building - no long waits!
* Washer and Dryer in unit
* Charcoal BBQ Grill area
* Private boardwalk to the beach
* Trash chute on every level - convenient!
* On-site gameroom / arcade for kids
* Nightly security during peak seasons
* Grocery store, Okaloosa Island Boardwalk and Pier nearby
* TV’s, DVD Players in each room
* Bright, cheerful colors throughout and the sound of the ocean waves will relax you from the moment you step inside this little piece of paradise.
* Central Air Conditioning
* Fully equipped kitchen with Bar Seating and Dining Room, Microwave, Dishwasher, Side-by-side refrigerator with Ice Maker, granite countertops and all the conveniences of home.
* Linens provided
* Iron and Full Size Ironing Board
* Ceiling Fans
* Board games for the entire family
Here's a list of GREAT PLACES you should NOT MISS in the area!!!
* Silver Sands Factory Outlet Mall ~ The Nation's Largest!!
* Harborwalk Village
* Destin Commons Mall
* Big Kahunas Water Theme Park
* The TRACK - Go cart rides and games
* Santa Rosa Mall
* Crab Island - Right by the Destin Pass bridge
* Old Bay Steamer Seafood Restaurant - Yummy!!
* SunQuest Cruises - Evening Dinner cruise aboard the Solaris
* Parasailing rides - several companies
* Pelican Adventures Dolphin Watching Tours!
* Baytown Wharf in San Destin! Shopping, restaurants, lots to do!
* Grand Boulevard in San Destin - Brand new mall with shopping, restaurants
No Pet / No Smoking / Renter must be at least 25 years of age
Thanks and Enjoy your stay!
Keywords: Apartment Beach Beachfront Beach Boating City Collecting Condo Condominium Crab Deluxe Destin Dolphin Edge Eglin Fishing Florida Fort Front Golf Greek Gulf Island Kiteboard Niceville Ocean Oceanfront Okaloosa Panama Parasail Pensacola Pool Rental Renting Resort Sailing Sand Seafood Shell Sunbathing Sunset Sunshine Tourism Travel Vacation VRBO Walton Watch Waterfront Waters Waves Wedding
- pets not allowed
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
Guestbook comments from the owner
I am a member of the US Armed Forces, active duty, currently stationed overseas. My wife Georgia and I hope to one day enjoy our condo after I can retire, but in the meantime we'd like you to have a wonderful time at our lovely beach home!
~ Achilles S.
We are an active duty military family. My wife, kids, and I hope to one day enjoy our condo after retirement, but in the meantime we'd like you to have a wonderful time at our lovely beach condo!
The beautiful sugar white sand beaches here in the Panhandle are the best in Florida and in the country!
Since 2003 we have owned our own piece of paradise here at Waters Edge. We constantly strive to provide outstanding guest service and the best vacation home for our guests. We do a much better job than the big rental companies because to them their units are just a number, one of hundreds that they manage. We personally manage our unit ourselves and we are there checking up on it every week to make sure everything is just right. We want you to come back time and time again, and to tell your friends about us as well. Since the beginning we have had the privilege of providing an outstanding vacation destination to hundreds of guests. Just read our outstanding guest reviews, they speak for themselves!