HomeAway uses cookies to improve your site experience. Learn more. By continuing, you consent to our use of cookies.
HomeAway uses cookies to improve your site experience. Learn more. By continuing, you consent to our use of cookies.

Send this page to a friend

Thank You

You can send this page to up to five email addresses. Please separate each email address with a comma.

PRIVATE DEVELOPMENT SET IN A BEAUTIFUL TROPICAL GARDEN

Stephen Birchall

Advertiser since: 2011
Call Owner
Enter your email address to view the phone number
Speaks English
People4
Bedrooms 2
Bathrooms1
Minimum Stay 7 nights

Contact the Owner

Stephen Birchall

Advertiser since: 2011
Speaks English
Tell the owner when you would like to travel.
Call Owner
Enter your email address to view the phone number
Travel with confidence
Travel with confidence
Guaranteed, secure, with no booking fees
Trust & Security
Free protection up to £700 for all bookings.
£10,000 fraud protection when you pay using the secure HomeAway Payments system. 
Low cost, tailor-made insurance exclusively for holiday rentals from Europ Assistance. Get a quote

PRIVATE DEVELOPMENT SET IN A BEAUTIFUL TROPICAL GARDEN

People4
Bedrooms 2
Bathrooms1
Minimum Stay 7 nights

Overview

Photos and Description of this 2 bedroom holiday in Bang Po beach - Villa With Spectacular Sea Views

Sleeps 4. 2 bedroom, spacious and beautifully decorated villa with a shared infinity pool and spectacular views of the surrounding islands. Set in a private development in beautiful tropical gardens on the quiet north coast. Just footsteps away from the white sands of Bang Po beach. Nearest golf course within 10 minute drive. Nightlife of Chewang beach 20 minutes away. Tesco 20 minutes. Nathon town is 10 minutes. Air-conditioned.

This spacious and beautifully decorated 2 bedroom holiday villa is set in a development which consists of 7 Thai style wooden villas each privately owned. Hidden away on the quiet north coast, this holiday home is just footsteps away from the white sands of Bang Po beach makes an ideal choice for families or couples who are seeking a relaxing holiday in an unspoilt & peaceful location. The villa has a large veranda running along 2 sides which overlooks the well kept gardens and is equipped with outdoor furniture on which one can relax and enjoy the peaceful tropical gardens and spectacular sunsets. 2 sets of double doors lead into the spacious & airy living room attractively decorated with wall hangings.

Further details for this holiday rental

Further Details:

There are several Thai beachfront seafood restaurants in the area, a few within walking distance, the food in the majority of these is excellent. When visiting Maenam be sure to visit Angela's Bakery one of the most popular eating spots on the island.

Booking Notes:

30% is required upon booking, the remaining 70% 6 weeks prior to your arrival. 20% discount on existing prices is offered for June and July 2011.

More Details
Stephen Birchall (Owner)
Advertiser since: 2011
Call Owner
Enter your email address to view the phone number
Speaks English

Why HomeAway

People4
Bedrooms 2
Bathrooms1
Minimum Stay 7 nights
Travel with confidence
Travel with confidence
Guaranteed, secure, with no booking fees
Trust & Security
Free protection up to £700 for all bookings.
£10,000 fraud protection when you pay using the secure HomeAway Payments system. 
Low cost, tailor-made insurance exclusively for holiday rentals from Europ Assistance. Get a quote

Reviews

Be the first to review this listing!

Location

Photos

Rates & Availability

From $185 Nightly

Rental rates for this holiday in Bang Po beach, Koh Samui

Rental Basis:
Rental rates quoted in:
US Dollar
Convert Currency
Rental Period Nightly Weekend Night Weekly Monthly Event Rate
 
Prices
15 Jan 2014 - 20 Dec 2014
3 night minimum stay
$135
 
 
Prices
20 Dec 2014 - 15 Jan 2015
7 night minimum stay
$185
 
Available
Unavailable
This property calendar has not been updated in the last 60 days. Contact the owner for latest availability.

Facilities

Accommodation and facilities for this holiday in Bang Po beach in Koh Samui

General:
  • Air Conditioning
  • Ceiling Fans
Kitchen:
  • Hob
  • Oven
  • Freezer
  • Refrigerator
  • Microwave
Bathrooms:
  • 1 Bathroom
  • Bathroom has sink toilet & shower.
Bedrooms:
  • 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4
  • Each bedroom has a king size bed with side tables & lamps, built in closet and dressing table. The master bedroom contains a safe & has double doors opening on to the veranda. Both bedrooms are air-conditioned.
Entertainment:
  • Satellite / Cable
  • Television
Internet Access:
  • Internet
Swimming Pools:
  • Communal Pool
europ-assistance.png

Protect your holiday rental booking

  • Only 2.3% of the rental stay cost (up to £5,000)
  • Protection against internet fraud
Find out more
*Terms & Conditions apply

Contact the Owner

Tell the owner when you would like to travel.

Confirm Price & Contact

Enter dates to calculate a quote