Newly renovated spacious village house situated right in the centre of this lively and charming medieval hill village. The house consists of living/dining room, kitchen, three double bedrooms and two bathrooms all over four floors with a lovely roof terrace on the top floor having panoramic views of the surrounding hills.
A charming village house restored to provide a very comfortable second home for all year use.
* Living/Dining room with woodburning stove and large windows giving pleasant views to the south east, TV, DVD player and radio/cd player
* Kitchen with gas/electric cooker and large ‘fridge/freezer
Lower Ground floor:
* Bedroom 1 with twin beds
* Shower room with shower, hand basin and washing machine
* Sep. wc
* Bedroom 2 with double bed
* Large Bathroom with bath, hand basin and wc
* Bedroom 3 with two single beds, small ‘fridge
* Terrace facing west/south west, with gas barbeque, table, chairs and deck chairs
* Bedlinen and Towels supplied (please bring own beach/pool towels if needed)
* Heating for the cooler months
FAYENCE is situated in the Var region which combines the peaceful and charming hill villages set in wooded, mountaineous terrain with a spectacular coastline and well known towns like St Tropez. The village has picturesque winding medieval streets, and a lively
centre with a thrice weekly market, numerous cafes and restaurants, shops and banks. There is also a public swimming pool and tennis courts only 5 minutes walk from the house.
Throughout the year there are concerts and exhibitions in Fayence and the surrounding villages.
It is a very convenient base for exploring the region, being only a 45 minutes drive from Nice airport, the coast and beaches is only 30 minutes away, and the lovely Lac de St Cassien with its beaches, fishing and various watersports about 10 minutes from the village.