Photos and Description of this 4 bedroom holiday home in Windsor & Eton - Fabulous 4 Bedroom House On The River Thames
Sleeps max 7, 4 bedroom house with private swimming pool. Beautifully and comfortably furnished with lots of rustic charm and character. In a gated community, set around a lagoon on the river Thames with private boat mooring. Central heating, internet access and barbecue. Wraysbury village has 2 pubs, newsagents, post office, cafe and convenience store. Nearest golf course is 2 miles away.
The property is located near the following: 4 miles from Windsor and Eton, 6 miles from Dorney Lake (olympic rowing venue), 3 miles from Staines, 5 miles from Thorpe Park, 5 miles from Legoland, 18 miles from central London (45 minutes by car, train 30 minutes), 5 miles from Heathrow airport and 8 miles from Ascot (races).
Further details for this holiday rental
The minimum rental term is strictly one week .The property is not really suitable for toddlers and very young children (surrounded by water). The garden to the river is fenced and gated , the front pool garden is walled in. Single sex groups are not accepted. We would ask guests to respect our neighbours in the creek, the residents enjoy a peaceful communal atmosphere, It is a residential area and we ask guests to be mindful of our neighbours and respect their privacy. No parties are allowed .
The maximum no of guests is 7 .
There are no pets allowed .
PLEASE NOTE ....we have friendly resident HOUSE CAT who " lives in " with the guests .
This is absolutely a non smoking house.
Wraysbury village has 2 pubs, newsagents, post office, cafe and convenience store. Waitrose, 4 miles away. Tesco Express, 1 mile away. There are many good restaurants/bars in Windsor, Eton, Staines and Datchet.
Prices are in UK pounds. 30% must be paid for on booking, the remaining 70% must be paid for 6 weeks prior to arrival .Due to recent cases of fraud where emails have been intercepted , please phone me on my mobile 07768340082 to confirm bank details ! A deposit of £300 (cash on arrival)will be held in case of any damage and returned on departure. We accept no responsibility for loss, accident or injury whilst staying at the house or using the equipment provided.Travell insurance is Recomend !
- children welcome
- suitable for elderly