Saint Victor is a sixteenth century manor house overlooking a small river nestled between Loire Castles and the foothills of the Massif Central. A green carpet down the legs of this ancient castle, to the edge of the river. Located in the Regional Natural Park of Brenne, the area boasts a genuine, peaceful and green; and has two outdoor pools.
We offer three guest rooms inside the mansion with pool access:
• The White Room: On the second floor of the wing Viollet-le-Duc, tall windows with interior shutters solid oak frame the sky and treetops and surrounding rooftops.
• The Gray Room: the first floor of the wing Viollet-le-Duc, this large square room rests soon as you enter through the symmetry and balance of its proportions.
• The Red Room: Located in the oldest part of the manor, is accessed by a spiral staircase. Its pinkish red and toile de Jouy curtains give it a romantic touch.
We also offer four independent cottages (4-6 persons) each with its own personality and style:
• The Honey Side yard: late nineteenth industrial building with large windows overlooking the Anglin, loft spaces and 3 double bedrooms, private garden.
• The Honey Coté Jardin: late nineteenth industrial building with large windows overlooking the Anglin, loft spaces, 3 double bedrooms, private terrace.
• Little House: seventeenth-century building, flat roof, 2 double bedrooms, covered private terrace with stunning views of the Anglin
• L'Orangerie designed according to the rules of the art of the Renaissance limonaia. 2 double bedrooms, lounge with fireplace and private garden.
Poitiers: 50 Km
White: 7 Km
Saint Victor La Grand'Maison is located in the department of Indre, Ingrandes the property is in the Regional Natural Park of Brenne, amazing landscape ponds. Its location, away from the tourist crowds and the heart of the West of France, the place at about 1:20 in the Loire Valley and 55 minutes by TGV PARIS.
Locality attested for the first time in the fourth century Fines (border in Latin) is Ingrandes in 1485. This is the border between Berry and Poitou Romanesque basilica two regions rich in historical monuments, castles and churches (Saint-Savin World Heritage Site by Unesco, is 7 km, the Benedictine Abbey of Our Lady of Fontgombault, is 12 km).
Berry www. berryprovince. com
White: 8 Km -Argenton on Creuse: 45km 2:30 train from Paris Austerlitz- Chateauroux 65 km -Airport and 2 hours from Paris Austerlitz Train
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
31 Mar 2015 - 30 Nov 2015
1 night minimum stay
for 1 night
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||€200|
Semaines : Samedi 16h au samedi 11h -Weekends: Vendredi 16h au dimanche 18h
Pour les Gîtes et Chambres d'Hôtes
Acompte: 25% du séjour à la réservation. Le complément, par virement avant l'arrivée
Caution demandée 200 Euros pour les locations à la semaine-
Pour Les Gîtes
Attestation d'assurance pour risques locatifs à fournir (incendie, dégats des eaux, détériorations ). .
Traveler checks accepted
Please Note: The owner of this property accepts payment in the original currency specified (EUR), before use of conversion tool. The conversion tool is provided for your convenience only. The owner may accept other currencies if specifically agreed in advance.