Photos and Description of this 3 bedroom holiday cottage in Le Blanc
A manor house and cottages in a hamlet ... for exceptional moments
Saint Victor is a sixteenth century manor house overlooking a small river nestled between the castles of the Loire and the foothills of the Massif Central. A carpet of green feet down this ancient castle, to the edge of the river. Located in the Regional Natural Park of Brenne, the area boasts a genuine, peaceful and green setting; and has two outdoor pools.
We offer three guest rooms inside the house with access to the pool:
• The White House: On the second floor of the wing Viollet-le-Duc, tall windows with interior shutters solid oak frame the sky and treetops and roofs nearby.
• The Grey Room: On the first floor of the wing Viollet-le-Duc, this large square piece is based as soon as you enter through the symmetry and balance of its proportions.
• The Red Room: Located in the oldest part of the house is accessed by a spiral staircase. Its red and pink toile de Jouy curtains give it a romantic touch.
We also offer four independent cottages (4-6 people) each with its own personality and style:
• The Honey Side yard: industrial building late nineteenth century with large windows overlooking the Anglin, loft spaces and 3 double bedrooms, private garden.
• The Honey Garden side: late nineteenth industrial building with large windows overlooking the Anglin, loft space, 3 double bedrooms, private terrace.
• La Petite Maison: seventeenth century building, flat roof, 2 double bedrooms, private covered terrace with stunning views of the Anglin
• L'Orangerie designed according to the rules of the art of the Renaissance limonaia. 2 bedrooms double living room with fireplace and private garden.
Details for holiday cottage Saint Victor La Grand' Maison, 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 30, 7 Bathrooms
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- wheelchair inaccessible