A building or tradition and the modern meet, in the center of the town Ieud off the main road, in a quiet place with lots of greenery: wooded hills, jagged, meadows, flowers. Windows, you have the view from the tower of wooden church rises majestically in the middle of tree crowns. On Sunday, you can hear the bells calling the faithful to Mass. Fleet across a festive air. The roads are teeming with villagers dressed in traditional costumes who go humbly to the church.
Your hosts are teachers in the village and will provide you with all the necessary information about the area. Mr. Chindris can ensure transportation and guide service when visiting the main tourist objectives of Maramures. After a stay in Ieud more than ever you feel that eternity was born in the village
A C T I V E S T I
- Cultural tourism in Maramures with guide; walks with or without a guide or on the hills to the fold
- Feast for groups - visiting local targets within the region: the Church on the Hill (1364) and the Church in the Valley (1717), the Village Museum, the Jewish Cemetery, New Church, Monument heroes, traditional carpentry and weaving, blacksmithing and still
- Carriage rides or sleigh rides
- Participation in the presentation of local folk costumes or region, traditional dances
- Walks along the Vaser Valley steam train in forest
The center of the town, go to the town hall ("Primarie" in Romanian) and continue approx. 400m; then turn right onto a lane and continue approx. 20m. At the crossroads there is a metal plate "Pensiunea CHINDRIS 20m
|Rental Period||Minimum Rate||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Rate|
16 Mar - 29 Sep
Fri, Sat, Sun
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
Please Note: The owner of this property accepts payment in the original currency specified (EUR), before use of conversion tool. The conversion tool is provided for your convenience only. The owner may accept other currencies if specifically agreed in advance.