: A5 - exit 22 Magnant
: The Der Lake
: Orient Forest Lake
Troyes: 50 km.
Vitry le François: 30 km.
Lake: 10 km.
Shops: 3 km.
Town centre: 15 km.
Many activities nearby:
- Excursions on the Champagne Route with cellars tours and tastings
- Troyes, ancient historical capital of Champagne, with its city centre colourful and restored with timber frames; its outlet shops with attractive prices (sales in July and August )
- 10 minutes away from Europe's biggest artificial lake (4800 ha), its beaches and various nautical activities. From October 15th to March 15th, you can observe the Common Crane migration
- Nigloland: family amusement park
- You can go and discover 10 classified as historical monuments and completely built in timber frames churches
- Visit of the Charles De Gaulle Memorial
- Visit of the castle of Cirey sur Blaise where Voltaire lived
- Musical evening in Dienville’s harbour every Saturday during the summer
- Single-dish meal duck specialities at La ferme du Bocage in Droyes with the welcoming Emilien
Lovely stay ensured