Railway station in the city is 1.5 kilometers from home: the owner receives and you'll walk you to the station when you leave and when you leave.
By Road: Nantes Highway highway to Paris and La Roche sur Yon, Noirmoutier / Aizenay (4 lane road); Aizenay bypass road to 4 lanes; exit and drive towards Saint Gilles D6 county (very long straight, not crossing villages but many roundabouts and direct entry into the city of Saint Gilles Croix de Vie, take direction the train station, past the station and along the sea , cross the level crossing, still along the sea to the beach Boisvinet and you're there!
Saint Gilles, resort, fishing ports and marinas, its lovely walks along the sea and rivers of Life and Jaunay, mountain bike rides, numerous shops, restaurants and supermarkets: Lidl Aldi, Leclerc, Super U
Restaurant: La Ferme de Melusine, cooking a la plancha, Perrier Road in Saint Hilaire de Riez. Multi-room cinema, casino, boat at sea and river Life. Fishing walk a few meters from the property.
Surrounding activities (5-10 kms):
- Sailing, sandy Boisvinet 50 meters from our location. Clubs for children on the beach; Snack on the beach Boisvinet.
- The large beach side Saint Gilles, surfing, yachting, many restaurants, gazebo.
- Golf 18 holes 7 kms with a bar and restaurant. Beautiful, tranquil place to have a good time without playing golf even that "go have a drink."
- Track karting and quads (3km and 6km)
- Fishing on lakes. (7km)
- Fishing and boat trips on site..
- Biking plains-rails Commequiers. (10kms)
- Visit the islands of Yeu and Noirmoutier. on site
- Visit the Rose Garden in St Reverend Vendée (6 kms).
- Visit Merovingian necropolis in Givrand (3km)
- Visit the salt marshes, crafts. On site.
- Visit the garden at Coex Olfacties (15 kms).
- Rivers and landscaped ponds. On site and 4kms
- Windmill, creperie, picnics (5kms).
- The wild dunes and secluded beach, several kilometers to St Gilles.