Photos and Description of this 2 bedroom holiday apartment in Brussels
10 minute walk from Grand Place. On top of metrostation, 3 stops to trainstation
Cosy apartment with canal view in a quiet but very central area. The metro station (Comte de Flandres) is literally 10 steps from the front door, from there it is only 3 stops to Central Station. It's also very conveniently located if you want to go to Heysel, with Brussels Expo and the iconic Atomium. If you need to head to the European institutions, the metro will take you there in 10 minutes.
You prefer to walk? Grand Place, one of the most beautiful squares in the world, is a pleasant 10-minute stroll away. From there you can easily reach the museum area.
The area between the canal and the Grand Place, with Vismet, rue Dansaert and rue de Flandre, is famous for its stylish fashion shops, designer boutiques and edgy art galleries, not to mention the numerous trendy bars and cosy restaurants that cater for all tastes and budgets.
The apartment is about 100 sqm and has two bedrooms, each with an en suite bathroom. One bedroom has its own bath, toilet and sink, the other a shower and a sink, with a separate toilet in the entrance hall. Spacious living and dining room, all decorated with care.
There is a south oriented terrace, with a table and 4 chairs for you to enjoy the sun and a Belgian beer. Or a cigarette if you are a smoker, as smoking inside is not allowed.
The city bike rental station is only a 2-minute walk from the house. For the nearest bank and supermarket you'll need an extra 3 minutes.
Check in after 2 PM, check out before 11 AM as a general rule, but depending on other bookings I can be flexibe.
- Smoking is not allowed inside, but there is plenty of room outside on the terrace. Just don't put your butts in the plants.
- No pets or animals, please.
- The number of people that stay in the apartment may under no circumstance exceed the number of people of the reservation. This includes children and babies, unless other arrangements have been made with the host during the reservation process, before your stay.
- No guests/visitors without approval prior to you booking
- No loud music in the apartment or on the terrace between 22:00 and 09:00. Parties are not allowed.
- If you use the terrace, please be aware that their are people living next to you. Be considerate and keep the noise down to an acceptable level. No loud talking or music after 10PM.
Any violation of these house rules may result in the host claiming the security deposit!
This apartment has been my home for nearly ten years and i want you to feel it is your home for as long as you are staying.
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- children welcome
- pets not allowed
- non smoking only