Located in one of the finest and luxurious residences in Cassis with landscaped grounds and large swimming pool. Quiet residential neighbourhood overlooking Cassis bay.
1 room apartment completely renovated with brand new fittings, modern and upscale:
HIGH QUALITY SLEEPING: 2 convertibles, top of the range, king sizes (1st one:160 x 200 , 2nd one: 140 x 200) , designed to an easy use (quick opening without removing the cushions / no need moving the convertibles to open them),
These latest generation convertibles are as comfortable as a classic bed of good quality.
- flat screen television 102 cm.
- home cinema
- high speed INTERNET access.
INDEPENDENT KITCHEN, modern and fully fitted: hob, multifunction oven, washing machine, dishwasher, excellent coffee machine.
LARGE TERRACE, spacious enough for diners with a dominant and central view on park and swimming pool.
COMFORT and SERVICES:
- many fitted closets.
- safety box
- International TV channels.
- Sheets and towels included.
- Final cleaning included
- Parking space in the underground park.
- Equipment for BABY available (COT,BATH BABY).
- Security guard (day and night).
- Large swimming pool reserved to the residence (time schedules: 9 a.m. - 10:00 pm. (Opened from May 1st to September 30th).
NOTE: This apartment is a T1, it means that there is separate kitchen but no independant bedroom.
CASSIS AND THE AREA :
Between sea and vineyards, cliffs and creeks, Cassis is a stylish and lively village.Enjoy provençal specialties in one of the many restaurants(Bouillabaisse, fish soup or Aioli) savouring a glass of local white wine...But Cassis is mainly famous for its creeks, among the most beautiful in the world. You are here at the heart of the Provencal culture; discover the hinterland: see Aix-en-Provence, Avignon, Les Baux-de-Provence; Follow the coast through Bandol, Sanary and a little further Porquerolle Island with its magnificent marine park. Continuing your way, you arrive to Saint-Tropez...
Cassis is certified with European Label BLEU FLAG BEACHES 2012.
- Enjoy local products at Cassis' Provencal market.
- Discovery of the Cassis Creeks (landscapes whose reputation has exceeded our borders) at foot or by boat.
- Ride along La Route Des Crêtes, small winding road connecting Cassis to the town of La Ciotat and which runs along the highest maritime sea cliffs in Europe and offers superb views (especially from Cape Canaille that overlooks Cassis and creeks)
- Discover Cassis vineyards.
- Discovering of the local cuisine (La Bouillabaisse for instance) in one of the many restaurants in Cassis.
- Discovering of the town of Marseille: Notre-Dame-de-La-Garde, the old harbour, the island of Chateau d'If which inspired the story of the Count of Monte-Cristo.
- The Provençal hinterland: Aix-en-Provence, Avignon, Les Baux de Provence...
DON'T HESITATE TO CONTACT ME FOR ANY REQUEST OF ADDITIONAL INFORMATIONS.