Photos and Description of this 4 bedroom holiday chalet in Engelberg - Chalet Maiglück
4 Bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, sleeps 6 - 8
MAIGLÜCK is a delightful swiss chalet situated in one of the most beautiful valleys in Switzerland. Completely surrounded by mountains, it is in a wonderfully romantic setting just a short distance from the centre of ENGELBERG. This spacious and well equipped family house is in a very peaceful location and is superbly positioned for Winter Sports and Summer Walking.
This cosy CHALET is on three levels and has a large floor area of 180 square metres with sensational views from every window. It comprises a very spacious Living Room, separate modern Kitchen, Office/Reading Room, 4 Bedrooms, 3 Bathrooms and the laundry / washer drier.
The house has a delightful private garden with a sunny terrace to the rear for relaxing or enjoying the fantastic panoramic views across open countryside to the snow covered mountains beyond. There is ample parking for 2 cars next to the house. To find out much more, please have a look at our website.
Further Details about Chalet Maiglück and location: We recommend Maiglück for max 6 adults and 2 children
• MAIGLÜCK is 1050 meters above Sea Level.
• In the Winter Season it is a 2 minute walk to the ski bus (Route 3+5) which is free and is every half an hour.
• Close to the new Brunni Gondola station
• Close to the beginners ski area in the village.
• It takes 10 minutes to walk to the village through beautiful countryside.
• At the farmer next door you can get milk directly from the cow.
• Engelberg in the heart of Switzerland is the excellent starting point to discover Switzerland.
• Lucerne is only 30 minutes by car - the most beautiful historic city in Switzerland set right on Lake Lucerne
• Central Switzerland is one of the most scenic mountain areas of Switzerland
• Wonderful Alpine Countryside and unbeatable Mountain Scenery
• ENGELBERG TITLIS SKI / SUMMER RESORT CLOSE TO ZURICH AIRPORT
.... discover the beauty of the village by horse-drawn carriage or sledge.
- wheelchair inaccessible
- pets not allowed
- non smoking only
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- children welcome
Guestbook comments from the owner
I can't thank you enough for making our stay at Maiglück so easy, warm, inviting and truly a wonderful experience. After a very grueling week working in Cannes, me and my co-workers needed to relax and Engelberg was the perfect place to do that. Your house is so comfortable and a truly relaxing experience. The cool mornings, surrounded by the mountains, the sound of the cow bells mixing with the ringing of the church bells in the fresh crisp air,the smell of clover and cut grass all work to create one of the most beautiful atmospheres I have ever seen.
I cooked up some wonderful meals, we went to the truly wonderful spa at the hotel Waldegg and spent hours looking at the majestic mountains and green, lush meadows.
The 3 of us have traveled all over the world, but we all agree that Switzerland and our stay in Engelberg was one of the best experiences ever.
I look forward to coming back as this has been a trip that touched our heart and soul. Thank you! Your friends from New York