|Minimum Stay||2 nights|
In an ideal geographic context, very quiet, nice and completely renovated, the accommodation is situated in the historical center of the medieval village of Spello where you can visit, walk, monuments and churches of great historical and architectural as well as enjoy of particular views offertidai streets of Spello, masterfully decorated with flowers and plants, especially during the 'Corpus Domini'.
This was our second fortnight's stay in Mansion Spello and every bit as relaxing as our first, with everything to the same high standard we had enjoyed on our last visit. An even more comprehensive "welcome pack" of food and drink awaited us on our arrival this time round.
Nori really spares no effort to make you feel very welcome.
We came mainly on a walking holiday and enjoyed a good number of walks straight from the door using, a lot of the time, the excellent Club Alpino Italiano local walking map which was available in the apartment.
"Very well-appointed apartment; spotlessly clean and maintained to a high standard throughout. Lovely,crisp bedlinen and plenty of towels, tea towels etc. Very conveniently situated (on the edge of town) for the station, buses and supermarket! Nori, the proprietor, is a delightful lady whose aim is to please, and for whom nothing is too much trouble."
A clean and well-presented apartment in the very beautiful and historic village of Spello. The owner was absolutely delightful and although did not speak English, was ably assisted by her kind friend - we were made to feel very welcome, including kind gifts of fruit and local products! We stayed during a very hot spell during August and did struggle a bit without air-conditioning and only one fan between the two bedrooms. The kitchen in particular was very warm and would have benefited from some extra ceiling ventilation. Nevertheless, we had a lovely stay and thoroughly recommend the village and the apartment.
Nori est une hôtesse charmante et attentionnée ! Nous la remercions chaleureusement pour son accueil, sans oublier Maria qui a servi de traductrice !
L'appartement est très bien équipé, très propre, situé dans un village absolument charmant qui constitue un bon point de départ pour visiter l'Ombrie ! Nous avons adoré et recommandons sans réserve !
Ho soggiornato per alcuni giorni di ottobre nella casa della signora Nori, al centro storico di Spello e mi sono trovato immediatamente a mio agio nella struttura: comoda e dotata di tutto il necessario per viverci in tranquillità e con spirito sereno, rallegrata com'è, da fiori e piante. La scoperta poi della città più antica, attraverso passeggiate tra mura romane e soste nella piazzette medievali, è stata un'esperienza suggestiva ed unica che consiglio vivamente.
Een pareltje! Binnen de eeuwenoude stadmuren, aan een straatje tussen en onder middeleeuwse woningen door, deel je samen met een paar Spello'se buren een pittoresk verstilt pleintje achter een gezamenlijke poort. Een prima uitvalsbasis voor een weekje wandelen in centraal Umbrië. Eigenaresse Nori heeft het appartement leuk ingericht, heel goed onderhouden en staat desgewenst klaar met tips en hulp.
Located on the slopes of Mount Subasio and the center of Umbria Region is served by the SS 75 highway, railway and a bus service that connects easily to the city of Assisi, Foligno, Spoleto and Perugia.
Noteworthy events in the town artistic and cultural as:
- The Flower Festival of Spello (June), floral arrangements made along the roads delpaese.
- Meetings on the roads (August / September), festival of theater, concert, singing and more.
- The feast of the olive and bruschetta festival (November / December)
In nearby towns you have other events such as:
- "May Day" in Assisi (May)
- The "Corsa dei Ceri" in Gubbio (in May)
- The "Gaite" Bevagna (June) reenactment of medieval workshops.
- The "Giostra della Quintana" Foligno (June and September), defiance among districts eg winning a prize.
- "Festival of Two Worlds in Spoleto (June / July)
-Umbria Jazz in Perugia (July)
- Eurochocolat Perugia (October), the feast of chocolate.
In December there are many "living Nativity" in Umbria.
Among the food and wine events include:
- Extensive review of festivals during the summer.
- Display of "Open Cellars with wine tasting DOC (September)
- The "First of Italy" (September) in Foligno, tasting dishes treated by international chefs.
- Market of celery and black sausage in Trevi (October)
- Mostra Mercato del Tartufo black Valtopina (November).
- Exhibition of oil mill and agri-food products in different villages of the area (November / December)
- Show wine market Montefalco (Sagrantino) Easter.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
13 Jan 2015 - 30 Apr 2016
2 night minimum stay
for 2 nights
|Notes: Rates are based on 2 guests; add €20 per night, per additional guest|
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Notes||Richiesto supplemento per il riscaldamento in base alla stagione, Proprietario non presente in loco|