Photos and Description of this 4 bedroom holiday home in Salviac
Ideal for large family or friends drop point ideal to visit the Lot
Large house fully independent character on former farm (over 40 h).
Nice house, restored and furnished with taste. The interior of the house is neat and comfortable. The lease is located 1 km from Salviac living village.
Ideal location for exploring the area, quiet and rest assured.
Dordogne border and 1 km from the large village house 120m2 located in the countryside in a pleasant direction onto a large private courtyard with garden furniture, parasol and barbecue. Beautiful views of the surrounding countryside. The lease is located 1 km from Salviac living village. Pool fenced and secure common (13x7) with great beach space, sun, low chairs and parasols.
Gourdon at 13 km. Cahors at 35 km. Sarlat 35 km.
Close to: Shops. Horse riding. Peach. Lake. Hiking. Of water. River. Golf. Tennis. Restaurants.
- Large separate kitchen with hob (3 gas + 1 electric), electric cooker, dishwasher, washing liege, fridge with freezer, small appliances, coffee maker, toaster, rice cooker ...
- Dining room area with sofa, color TV and DVD
- High Speed Internet Access.
- Separate WC.
- 4 bedrooms, 2 with 140 beds, one with a 160 bed and 1 with 2 beds 90, 2 shower rooms with WC. Possibility 2 cots.
1 balcony. 1 terrace. Private courtyard. Private garden of 1000m ². Garden furniture with parasol. Barbecue. Private parking.
Large pool (13x7) to share with sunbathing, low chairs and parasols. Children's games. Swing. Green spaces.
Pets not allowed.
Deposit € 250. 25% deposit.
Optional cleaning charge € 70.
Possibility hire: 10 € / bed.
Linen and towels + linen: 12 € / pers
SALVIAC is at the center of an area rich in tourist attractions: the Périgord & Quercy. A prehistoric heritage & historical exceptionally obvious kind destination, a legendary cuisine. In short, a truly complete destination vacation, bordering the Black Perigord and Quercy Blanc, halfway between the magnificent natural and historical sites in the valley of the Lot and Dordogne Salviac offers endearing landscapes. This is the land of gariottes and picturesque villages, perfect setting for nature holidays, cultural and sports
- 18 hole golf course
- Walks in barges
- Overview castles balloon
- Caves and sinkholes (Lacave, Pech Merle, Padirac)
- Castles (Beynac, Castelnaud, Milandes, Biron)
- France's most beautiful villages (Sarlat, Bergerac, Rocamadour, St Cirq, Cahors, Figeac, Collonges ...
- Museums (Zadkine Museum of Agricultural Machinery, Museum of old clocks ...)
- Food & Drink (Wine of Cahors, Foie gras, truffles, cheese Rocamadour)
- Antiques, antique dealers, artists.
Stay tuned for your next vacation in the LOT
-3% If rent two weeks