Photos and Description of this 4 bedroom holiday villa in Boavista Golf Resort - Luxury Villa With Spectacular Views, Private Pool, Free Spa Access And WiFi!
Sleeps 8. 4 bedroom villa at Boavista Golf Resort. Private swimming pool set in beautifully tended lawn and landscaped garden. Spectacular panoramic golf course views. Air conditioning. Lagos with its beautiful marina, boardwalk, quaint shops, excellent restaurants is within 5 mins drive.
Located by the 1st tee of the Boavista Golf Resort, this air conditioned villa enjoys spectacular panoramic views across the impressive 18 hole championship golf course, beach and surrounding countryside. A golf driving range, practice area, brand new 10 million Euro club house, tennis courts, soccer field and children's playground are all within a minute walk. It is ideally situated to explore the Western Algarve with its picturesque beaches and quaint fishing villages. Further to the west is the historic town of Sagres and Europe's most south westerly point of Cape St. Vincent. Also within easy reach is the west coast with unspoiled miles of sandy beaches and dramatic Atlantic breakers. The cosmopolitan town of Lagos is within a 5 minute drive. Main attractions in Lagos include a beautiful marina, boardwalk, quaint shops, excellent restaurants and many cafés.
Further details for this holiday rental
Free wireless internet available in the villa, club house and lounge area. Free access to the Essential Fitness and SPA center, jacuzzi, steam room, sauna and shared heated pool available in the club house.
Lagos offers 4 large supermarkets stocking a good range of
local and UK products. In Lagos there are banks, restaurants, markets, and an interesting old town centre.
Booking can be done via email, by telephone or fax. A 30% deposit required at booking and the remaining 70% is due 30 days in advance of stay. A security deposit of 600 Euros will also be required in advance and refunded upon confirmation by the management company of no damages at checkout.
Payments can be made securely using PayPal, bank transfer or cheque.