Photos and Description of this 5 bedroom holiday home in Isle-sur-la-Sorgue - Charm'In Provence!
An exceptional haven of peace
Welcome to CHARM'IN PROVENCE!
In the heart of Luberon, between L'Isle sur la Sorgue and Gordes, the house is in the midst of nature with no onlookers and just 50 metres from the charming village of Saumane de Vaucluse and the famous castle.
A charming stone house with heated pool for use until april to october.
ON THE GROUND FLOOR:
- Large living room 69m2 with american kitchen open on bar, cathedral ceilings, lounge with fireplace (stove SCAN), dining-room in the veranda overlooking the garden.
- a suite-room 'RONSARD' 24.5 m2 (180 bed) with bath tub Jacuzzi and walk-in shower - parfeuille floor, French ceilings, large wardrobe and two windows south and west overlooking the valley.
3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, 2 shower rooms, 1 WC, wardrobes.
All rooms are open to the garden and pool access.
- 1 suit-room 'LILY' 20m2 (2 beds 80x190 or 1 double 160) with its own bathroom (shower)
- 1 bedroom 'CHOCO' 10m2 (1 bed 160) and bathroom in front
- 1 bedroom 'NINA' 10m2 (1 bed 140) and bathroom in front
- Access to the last room children's Favorite!
A room 'COCOON' with 2 beds simple (80x190) or bed unfolded 160x190 choice.
OUTSIDE / THE GARDEN
Not overlooked, BEAUTIFUL VIEW OF THE VALLEY.
- Swimming pool without chlore 8mx4m-Deep: 1,10 to 1,70m Open air pool (8 x 4), with heating system (heat pump) for using at april to end of october at a confortable temperature.
The pool is equipped with a security device according to the norms.
The use of the pool lies in the responsibility of the renter who compromises not to leave children unattended close to the pool under any circumstances.
- Chalet storage
- Ping-pong and children's games
- Pergola with barbecue griddle (VIVA PLANCHA)
- Fountain and other patio under the oaks
Isle sur la Sorgue, the little 'Venice of Provence' and famous capital of antiques is just 5 km away. You can visit all of its attractions but do not forget to go to: Fontaine de Vaucluse, Gordes, Lacoste, Roussillon, Saint Remy de Provence...
Where you will be close to many cultural activities and sports.
18 hole golf course at 5 min. Kayaking and fishing on the banks of the Sorgue at 5 min. Equestrian centre, the city of the Popes, Avignon is at 30 minutes by car or at 20 minutes by train from L'Isle/Sorgue and awaits you with the many museums and the famous theatre festival and the majestic Palace of the Popes.
The beaches of the Blue Coast are 1 hour away from the crowds and are completely accessible from the house: you have direct access to hiking and walking trails.
The beauty and variety of the landscapes, the ochre quarries, the view of the orchards, the green hills, and the small stone villages perched on the heights, which are exceptional.
A wide range of leisure activities can be done here as the house is located in the heart of the Luberon with the many hiking trails that you can reach on foot, horse or bicycle. You can discover the amazing nature where many activities are set (including climbing the cliffs of the massif and fishing on the lakes).
We also suggest…things to see and do in Luberon
* L'Abbaye de Sénanque: one of the three Cistercian abbeys in Provence located in Gordes (XII century Abbey).
* The Ochre Route: from Roussillon to Rustrel and to Gargas, real geological curiosities to explore, quarries with red and gold cliffs.
* Luberon Regional Natural Park.
* The perched villages: Saumane de Vaucluse, Le Beaucet, Ansouis, Gordes, and Ménerbes.
*The castles of the Luberon: the Gordes castle, the Tour-d'Aigues castle, and the Lacoste castle...
* The Bories: rural settlements of dry stone which served as shelters for shepherds and farmers, there are many in the Luberon.
And of course the local markets of producers, Velleron Coustellet is just 15 minutes and the fairs at Isle sur la Sorgue, the capital of antiques 10 minutes from the house!
CHARM' IN PROVENCE... WELCOME!
- pets considered
- children welcome
- smoking allowed
- wheelchair inaccessible
- not suitable for elderly or infirm
- Low Allergen Environment
- Events Allowed
- Long-term Renters Welcome
Guestbook comments from the owner
Toute la famille a adoré le séjour passé chez vous à Saumane ! Ce petit village niché aux pieds du Château, votre maison entourée d’oliviers, lavandes, thym et chênes centenaires ont été un havre de paix et la piscine avec sa vue sur la vallée était paradisiaque… La localisation calme et tranquille de Saumane mais néanmoins à proximité des grands points touristiques de la région tels que le marché des antiquaires de l’Isle sur la Sorgue, le festival d’Avignon, le gouffre mystérieux de Fontaine de Vaucluse, le village des Bories de Gordes, les calanques de Marseille… est un grand avantage pour passer de super vacances ! Les enfants ont beaucoup apprécié que vous laissiez votre chat Pacha et si nous pouvons revenir, n’hésitez pas à nous confier également votre lapin Fée. Merci encore pour ces moments formidables passés chez vous ! A bientôt pour une prochaine location, nous rêvons de revenir
Je recommande cette Location Vacances pour les : Age 55 ans et +, Animaux Bienvenus, Aventuriers, Escapade entre filles, Vue remarquable, Familles avec adolescent, Familles avec jeunes enfants, Escapade romantique
Fabrice and Isabelle Barotte
We fell in love with Provence in 2004 with our two girls, dog cat and horse!
Isabelle is Italian and Fabrice Paris.
We work together in advertising, communication and marketing.
We love surfing and travel (Brazil, Thailand, Costa Rica, Holland and of course Italy!) We mix rock, pop, soul .., super fans Theatre Festival of Avignon and addicts rides cycling, walking or horse around with us!
Saumane is the 'perfect spot' for touring the Luberon on its way!
We are delighted to share the 'magic of' other holidaymakers.
We love this house its usability, constant light in summer and winter thanks to its dominant position.
A house-sized, easy to live with multiple living spaces thanks to its many terraces and terraces.
The veranda-dining room is a very bucolic space for brunch or dinner, with its natural environment of gardens and terraced stone fountain.
Even in the house, you are in the heart of nature.
Coming here the first time we fell in love especially the pool nestled in lush greenery overlooking the castle and Borie Saumane ...