- Fly to Alicante airport-Benidorm is just 45 minutes from the airport by car.(60 Km/37 milles)
- Cheap flights available from all main fly companys like Easyjet,Ryanair,etc. from must of the main UK airports.
- (ALSA BUS)Express bus service run every hour between the airport and Benidorm(45 minutes journey,8 euros per person each way).
- Car hire available at the airport(Avis,Hertz,Centauro,etc...)
- There are always local taxis available-fare should be 62 to 72 euros each way.
- Airport transfers available by the owner on request at a much cheapest price than Taxis.
- Exit on the A-7(Motorway of the Mediterraneo) on Juction for Levante Beach.Benidorm.
The Costa Blanca is a golfer`s paradise,with more that 20 golf courses located in superb surroundings in a typically Mediterranean landscape.As an example the two magnificent 18-hole courses,designed by Jack Nicklaus,has been completed near Benidorm and are open now since 2006(Real de Faula Golf Club).If you are visiting for a holiday and would like to play a round of golf,or if you are a golf lover or belong to a golf society looking for the superb golfing experience the local courses offer,the Costa Blanca is an ideal destination where you can enjoy some of the best golf in Spain.
For bookings from 31/10/09 to 01/06/10, please send an email and request a quote.
PLEASE NOTE THAT WE DO DISCOUNTS ON BOOKINGS OF MORE THAT 7 NIGHTS(10 DAYS,TWO WEEKS,A MONTH,LONG TERM STAYS,etc...)
FOR EXAMPLE:( 2 weeks for 450 euros. 4 weeks for 650 euros.Note:Extra supplement will be applied if more than 4 people).FOR BOOKINGS OF 3 MONTHS (Winnter months) 500 euros per calendar month+bills.
The holiday complex has a big tropical swimming pool,Kids pool(supervise by lifeguard)Tennis courts.
SPA AREA(Sauna,Jacuzzy,Gym,Squash court)
This is Benidorm:
BEACHES:The best beaches in Spain? Benidorm's beaches are justifiably famous and the resort's continuing success owes much to those fabulous golden crescents. The Levante Beach is known as the sunrise beach,and stretch for a luxuriant three kilometres, consistently high quality blue flag bathing, lifeguard patrols, a wealth of water sports and an impressive approach to cleanliness mean these beach is among the best in Europe..The beach is sandy and slopes gently into the water which makes for relatively safe bathing for the young or less confident water baby. Further out to sea are swinging bridges, diving boards, rafts, slides, a wet playground for the energetic, and lifeguards are on hand throughout the summer season.Ramps and other provision for people with disabilities
Families are exceptionally well catered for. The children enjoy all day entertainmentIt's backed by a broad promenade sporting bars and cafes and in short...it's lively!
THEME PARKS:Benidorm can boast some truly spectacular Theme Parks and Water Parks of