|Minimum Stay||5 - 7 nights|
Attractive Townhouse near Benalmadena Pueblo (which is an old unspoilt Spanish village), Costa del Sol, for rent, 1-2 week periods or longer. High standard. Lounge, kitchen, 2 bedrooms (sleeps 4 -6), 1 ½ bathroom, 2 large terraces, 2 large communal swimming pools. Cable TV, video, stereo, aircondition, fireplace, washing machine, dishwasher, microwave, all mod cons, Located in a quiet area, with panoramic views over the ocean. 5 minutes by car to beach, 15-20 minutes from Malaga airport. Full information and plenty of email-pictures available. Long-term winter stays also available at reduced cost.
15 minutes from Malaga airport
Normal change-over day: SATURDAY
|Rental Period||Minimum Rate||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Rate|
24 Oct 2015 - 26 Feb 2016
5 night minimum stay
for 5 nights
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Notes||A 10 % non-refundable deposit to be paid within 7 days of booking. Remaining 90 % of the rent to be paid 2 months prior to renting starting. Cancellation policy according to agreed contract.|
Please Note: The owner of this property accepts payment in the original currency specified (EUR), before use of conversion tool. The conversion tool is provided for your convenience only. The owner may accept other currencies if specifically agreed in advance.
Learn more about this vacation rental at the manager's website: