Photos and Description of this 5 bedroom holiday cabin in Breezy Point - The Cabansion
5 Bedroom,4.5 Bathrooms Lakefront Property Close To Breezy Point Resort & Golfin
Come and Relax, Recharge and Reconnect at our luxury lake-house named 'The Cabansion'! Relax in the quiet surroundings our location has to offer. Recharge and reconnect with family and friends while you enjoy a luxury cabin suited well for a couple of people up to a large group. Our home has been professionally decorated to give that rustic 'up north' feeling you've been looking for.
* Main floor master bedroom (Queen bed) with private double vanity bathroom
* Four bedrooms upstairs (Queen beds) with dual jack & jill bathrooms splitting two bedrooms - both with double vanity sinks and separate shower/stool area.
* 3300 sq. foot lake house
* 200 ' of lake shore property
* Large gourmet kitchen with stainless appliances and granite countertops. Large island that seats four people
* Large dining room table with seating for eight
* Floor to ceiling rocked wood burning fireplace
* Screen porch off deck - great for late night dinners or game of cards.
* LARGE wrap around deck with plumbed in natural gas Weber grill, dining table for six and outdoor living room space with seating for five. Also a charcoal grill is provided.
* Deck also connects to a 500 sq. foot bunkhouse above the two stall garage with additional sleeping space for up to 10 people (extra cost).
* Main floor powder bathroom
* Entire home professional decorated with luxury feel
* Lower level entertainment space with 60' plasma flat screen TV, Blu Ray player, Xbox game console, custom Cedar Log pool table, custom wet bar, full bathroom, dart board and washer/dryer
* LARGE 11 person Cal Spa hot tub on lower level patio
* Professional landscaping with great campfire ring/chairs
* Flat screen TV's in all bedrooms (cable included), lower level entertainment room and bunkhouse
* Wifi internet included
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- wheelchair inaccessible
- pets considered
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- Events Allowed
About Chris Belling
We built this home in 2010 as a long term investment vacation home. We have enjoyed many weekends up at our 'Cabansion' with many family and friends and have decided to open up that luxury to guests from near to far! We have professionally decorated our home with custom log furniture and rustic detailing for that true 'up north' feel.
Chris Belling purchased this cabin in 2010
Why Chris Belling chose Breezy Point
We chose the Breezy Point area as we had some friends that already had established their vacation home in the area and we immediately fell in love with the true world class resort feel of Breezy Point and we think you will too!
What makes this cabin unique
When you first pull up to our home, you'll immediately notice the full wrap around deck and all the seating there is. It truly can house upwards of 20 people for a great vacation. We often have groups of 12-18 people up and we never feel cramped as there is so much room! All of our friends/family have enjoyed themselves and feel relaxed when they leave. The nature feel of the bay we're on gives you a nice quiet setting. Take a 5 minute boat ride across the bay and through the channel and you'll be out on the 8500 acre Pelican Lake! There you'll be able to swim, fish and enjoy skiing, tubing or water craft. Don't forget the sunblock!