Photos and Description of this 5 bedroom holiday cottage in Waupaca - Pinehaven Retreat
5 Bedroom / 4 Bathroom Cottage that Sleeps 12+.
This five bedroom, four bath home overlooking Taylor Lake offers the ideal Northwoods vacation destination for both fishing, boating, skiing and swimming! Our cottage has recently gone through a remodel and is in fantastic condition.
The cottage is professionally cleaned prior to your arrival
Some of the interior amenities include:
• 5 bedroom, 4 season house (fully furnished)
• Kitchen is fully-equipped (microwave, coffee maker, dishes, pans & utensils)
• 4 full bathrooms
• Living Room with large bay window
• Full basement with large finished rec room
• First floor laundry room with Washer and Dryer
• Large deck overlooking lake
• Waterfront views from family room, dining room and master bedroom
• Sleeps 10+ comfortably
• All bed linen is provided. The only thing that you need to bring is towels!
• Central Air conditioning
• TV, VCR, DVD and cable television (No telephone, so please bring your cell phone)
• Wireless Internet
• Netflix streaming video is included
Outdoor Amenities Include:
• Half acre lot
• 110+ feet of waterfront with shallow play area for the kids
• Large yard for campfires and games
• Private pier for your use
• Pontoon boat available for rental (contact us)
• Paddle Boat - Great for the kids to paddle around!
• 2 Kayaks
• Weber Charcoal Grill
• Private driveway
• Basketball Hoop
• Area attractions include fishing, swimming, boating, water-skiing, sailing, snowmobiling and ice fishing
•Walking distance to local shops and restaurants
- limited accessibility
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- pets considered
I grew up on the Waupaca Chain O'Lakes and purchased this cottage with my wife so that we could share the same experiences I enjoyed when I was a kid with our kids.
Our 'cottage' is a lot more than a cottage - it is a home. You will find that the cottage is in fantastic condition with all of the amenities of your home. The location of our cottage can't be beat. It is within short walking distance to some of the best bars and restaurants in Waupaca.