|Minimum Stay||7 nights|
Right on the most desirable section of the world famous Salinas Beach. Freshly remodeled 3 bedroom large condo with 4 full bathrooms. One bedroom was removed to allow for a larger front area. We have had great dinner parties with all the room. (30+) A phenomenal 10th floor view with no condos on either side to block your your view. You will swear you are over the water.
This is not really a 'rental' but our home. So its loaded with goodies
-Full Kitchen, granite countertops, Keuring coffeemaker, 2 drip style, blender, juicer, toaster, microwave, French press, the works!
- Cordless phones for free local and US/Canada access
- 3 LG TV's
- Direct TV or local cable is available
- Grace internet radio (15,000 stations), Canon color printer/scanner, 3 safes, washer & gas dryer
- Great security. Guards out front, Private elevator lock and a heavy metal front door.
- Beautiful dining area seats six
- Great restaurants starting at less than 50 feet away
- Five cool 'gringo' hangouts within walking distance
- A great upstairs bedroom for the kids to hide away
linked with a spiral staircase
- Jetskis, water skiing, boating, fishing, swimming all within 300 yards
- Night fishing just out front
- Great night life just blocks away on a well light safe Malecon
- Beautiful yacht club nearby
- 4 Mb internet with US VPN as well. High power routers for full access everywhere.
- Very cool ex-pat group here with activities most every night if you need something to do.
- Hundreds of Americans and Canadians live here.
- Join the 8 am beach walking group to get some great exercise
- Fun things to do here and close to Montanita (day trip), Guayaquil for shopping and fun.
- Lots of restaurants for fresh seafood and delicacies.
- Close to the Libertad mercado where $10-20 can fill bags of fresh vegetables, fish, etc. Eat Healthy.
- Nice weather everyday. 65-85f is normal range
- Note: The Malecon can get lively on some Saturday and holiday nights. Ear plugs are provided for light sleepers. Usually never a problem though.
- AC units in the bedrooms and living area. Really not needed. Great breeze all day long.
- Detailed manual of things to know, how the devices work, places to go to eat and play. Personal help is just a phone call away.
- There is no pool but one can be had at the Morvento Hotel closeby. Great breakfasts there too!
- Local cell phone is included. Just buy some time.
- If you love birds, this place is for you. It seems you can touch the hawks and pelicans as the fly by so close. Really, you can sit and watch all day long. The kids on the beach, the boats, the birds. Just amazing.
Rick and Dana have spent many years traveling around various countries to find interesting places to visit and live. We really like San Pedro Belize but we really love Ecuador.
Rick and Dana Racinskas purchased this condo in 2013
When we saw the view and the location, we decided we must have this place. It was a great decision.
A great ex-pat community here with fun events almost every night. Dinners, bands, parties, karioke, local trips, beach sports etc. Most gringo restaurants here have something good going on every night and great food.
|Rental Period||Minimum Rate||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event Rate|
1 Jan 2015 - 31 May 2015
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
My Standard Rate
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
|Property Damage Protection||$89|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||$500|
|Notes||Thanks for considering our place. We hope you love it as much as we do.|
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Please Note: The owner of this property accepts payment in the original currency specified (USD), before use of conversion tool. The conversion tool is provided for your convenience only. The owner may accept other currencies if specifically agreed in advance.