|Minimum Stay||7 nights|
Right on the most desirable section of the world famous Salinas Beach. Freshly remodeled 3 bedroom large condo with 4 full bathrooms. One bedroom was removed to allow for a larger front area. We have had great dinner parties with all the room. (30+) A phenomenal 10th floor view with no condos on either side to block your your view. You will swear you are over the water.
This is not really a 'rental' but our home. So its loaded with goodies
-Full Kitchen, granite countertops, Keuring coffeemaker, 2 drip style, blender, juicer, toaster, microwave, French press, the works!
- Cordless phones for free local and US/Canada access
- 3 LG TV's
- Direct TV or local cable is available
- Grace internet radio (15,000 stations), Canon color printer/scanner, 3 safes, washer & gas dryer
- Great security. Guards out front, Private elevator lock and a heavy metal front door.
- Beautiful dining area seats six
- Great restaurants starting at less than 50 feet away
- Five cool 'gringo' hangouts within walking distance
- A great upstairs bedroom for the kids to hide away
linked with a spiral staircase
- Jetskis, water skiing, boating, fishing, swimming all within 300 yards
- Night fishing just out front
- Great night life just blocks away on a well light safe Malecon
- Beautiful yacht club nearby
- 4 Mb internet with US VPN as well. High power routers for full access everywhere.
- Very cool ex-pat group here with activities most every night if you need something to do.
- Hundreds of Americans and Canadians live here.
- Join the 8 am beach walking group to get some great exercise
- Fun things to do here and close to Montanita (day trip), Guayaquil for shopping and fun.
- Lots of restaurants for fresh seafood and delicacies.
- Close to the Libertad mercado where $10-20 can fill bags of fresh vegetables, fish, etc. Eat Healthy.
- Nice weather everyday. 65-85f is normal range
- Note: The Malecon can get lively on some Saturday and holiday nights. Ear plugs are provided for light sleepers. Usually never a problem though.
- AC units in the bedrooms and living area. Really not needed. Great breeze all day long.
- Detailed manual of things to know, how the devices work, places to go to eat and play. Personal help is just a phone call away.
- There is no pool but one can be had at the Morvento Hotel closeby. Great breakfasts there too!
- Local cell phone is included. Just buy some time.
- If you love birds, this place is for you. It seems you can touch the hawks and pelicans as the fly by so close. Really, you can sit and watch all day long. The kids on the beach, the boats, the birds. Just amazing.
Rick and Dana have spent many years traveling around various countries to find interesting places to visit and live. We really like San Pedro Belize but we really love Ecuador.
Rick and Dana Racinskas purchased this condo in 2013
When we saw the view and the location, we decided we must have this place. It was a great decision.
A great ex-pat community here with fun events almost every night. Dinners, bands, parties, karioke, local trips, beach sports etc. Most gringo restaurants here have something good going on every night and great food.
My husband and I stayed for two weeks and really enjoyed our stay. The view is fantastic! The condo is very clean and has everything needed. Rick was very helpful and friendly. I would definitely recommend staying here.
My daughter and I stayed in Rick's condo for eight nights. It was our first visit to Ecuador and we loved it. The condo was more than comfortable and very well equipped. We cooked most of our meals in the condo because of dietary issues. The condo was in a perfect location and the view was amazing. All in all it was a perfect vacation and we would love to go back to Salinas and also explore more of the country. I would not hesitate to rent Rick's condo again and would gladly recommend it to others.
Rick's condo was just as advertised. Perfect location on 10th floor in the center of the Malecon. Furnishings were excellent and the condo very comfortable. The sound of the waves and surf were extremely soothing. Activities on the water were abundant and very affordable. Surrounding restaurants are numerous but make sure you do your research to insure you enjoy your meals. Rick's condo is very functional for making your own meals as well. All in all, quite a great and functional place for an awesome Salinas Ecuador vacation
We loved this rental, the views were amazing and it had everything you could possibly need. We were in the heart of the Malecon near restaurants, markets and beach. Our host was extremely accommodating and made sure our stay was pleasant. The condo staff was very helpful. If you want to take in the full Salinas experience with top of the line comfort you need not look any further. The price was great and all the little amenities made our extended stay perfect. (i.e. hot water, high speed wifi, beautiful ocean breeze, washer & dryer, 4 full baths) We would highly recommend this rental to anyone visiting Salinas.
The Chocolate factory tour will show you how fruits, cashews, cocoa, coffee, jungle cures are grown as well treat you to ferment cocoa juice & chocolate cake. A great educational and fun trip.
The most westpoint of all of Ecuador is the Cholateria Park nearby with raging waters, blue footed boobies and other interesting things.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event Price|
1 Jan 2015 - 31 May 2015
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
My Standard Rate
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
|Property Damage Protection||$89|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||$500|
|Notes||Thanks for considering our place. We hope you love it as much as we do.|
* Approximate monthly price. Actual pricing will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Please Note: The owner of this property accepts payment in the original currency specified (USD), before use of conversion tool. The conversion tool is provided for your convenience only. The owner may accept other currencies if specifically agreed in advance.