Photos and Description of this 3 bedroom holiday home in Pochomil - Beautiful - Oceanfront
3 Bedrooms, 6 Bathrooms, Sleeps 10
3 Bedrooms/6 full baths - Sleeps 10
On the Beach, Pochomil - Masachapa, Nicaragua
This 4000 square foot home sits on 1/3 of an acre directly on the beach in Pochomil. The 3 1/2 year old house was built in 2010 and is constructed from beautiful hardwoods indigenous to Nicaragua which give it a warm, comfortable feel.
The house is uniquely designed with much emphasis given to the beautiful weather and outdoor living.
• There is a 9 ft. privacy wall around the perimeter of the property with a back gate that opens up for a spectacular view of the beach
• A tiled swimming pool and Jacuzzi looks directly out onto the ocean and beach
• An outdoor kitchen
• Six full baths
• A gazebo style dining area with a custom made picnic table
• A small park-like area with a stone bench surrounded by plants and greenery
• A trellised area with a water fountain and gold fish facing a cozy seating area
• An elevated sun deck with comfortable lounge chairs
• Covered patio area for outdoor seating
The main house has a large living area, kitchen, dining area and a full bath. Upstairs is a large master bedroom with a full bath. There is also a large patio off the master which is another great living space.
Separate from the house are two large cabanas with full baths, a kitchenette and beds for 4 people in each cabana.
• Caretakers house
• Storage area
• Covered parking area
• Sky TV
• Internet w/private tower and router
• Several back up water systems
• Power Generator
• Fully Landscaped
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- wheelchair accessible
- pets considered
- Long-term Renters Welcome
About Daniel J. O' Leary
My name is Dan, I am a retired American. My wife is from China.
I was working at the American embassy and got an assignment to Managua. Within one year I fell in love with the weather, people and prices. I purchased some oceanfront property and found an American builder. It took about three years to build our dream house and as soon as it was completed I retired and we moved to Pochomil.
We have been here about four years and we have loved every minute of it. It truly is our dream house.
We love it here and feel certain you will too. It really is special in so many ways.
Daniel J. O' Leary purchased this house in 2010
Why Daniel J. O' Leary chose Pochomil
This property is special because it was designed for outdoor living. The weather is perfect and it almost calls you to come outside and play. The swimming pool and Jacuzzi overlook the ocean and beach in a way that's hard to describe.
Add to that an outdoor kitchen, living room, gazebo style dining room, a water fountain that captures you, two separate cabanas that sleeps four people each, a covered parking area, our own private tower for high speed Internet and lots of greenery, plants and flowers.
It is designed to find the 'Beach Bum' in you. Extremely relaxing and laid back.