Photos and Description of this holiday hotel in Wailua - Ocean View Kauai Beach Resort
Ocean View, Kauai Beach Resort, Oceanfront 1 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom, Sleeps 4
The Kauai Beach Resort that sits right at the ocean front in Kauai.Situated on the top floor, our unit is filled with the great ocean view and blended with greens right under your feet.
Formerly a Hilton resort, the Kauai Beach Resort is undergoing a $16 Million renovation, the rooms were converted to individually owned “condo”, most of which are managed by Aqua Resorts and offered to the public through travel agencies at retail prices. However, a select few are offered on VRBO at discounted rates direct from the owners with full privileges to the resort’s amenities!
CONDO AMENITIES (Unit #3311)
- Private lanai with an ocean view, as well as the lush tropical landscaping
- The room has one King-sized Serenity bed, one roller bed (store in the closet), one chaise lounge (can accommodate UP TO 4 guests)
- Mini fridge, coffee maker, blow dryer.
- Bathroom outfitted with granite vanity and travertine tile
- A convenient desk with 2 chairs
- 50” flat screen TV with local channels and Movies On Demand
- High speed wired or Wi-Fi access for $12.95 per day / $39.95 weekly
- Four swimming pools, including 2 lagoon pools with waterfalls, a 75-foot lava tube water slide, and kid-friendly pool with a sand bottom
- Two whirlpool spas
- Four restaurants and bars overlooking the ocean, koi ponds, and water falls
- Poolside gazebo & bar (no shirt or shoes required!)
- FREE Wi-Fi access in lobby and restaurants
- Live outdoor Hawaiian entertainment
- Complimentary shuttle to / from airport, Lihue shopping areas, and nearby golf courses
- Rodgers and Hammerstein's timeless classic play “South Pacific” available in the indoor dinner theater on Wednesdays
- 24 hour business center (faxes, printing, email, and copier)
- Spa and exercise center offering sauna, spa treatments, massages, and fitness equipment
- Room service
- Activities and tour desk
- Guest laundry & dry cleaning
- Car rental agency
- ATM, convenience store, and ice / vending machines
- Use of tennis courts at the adjacent Kauai Beach Villas
- Free use of outdoor gas BBQ grills at Kauai Beach Villas
RESORT FEES AT CHECK-IN
- $25 check-in fee which covers keys, towels and access to all of the resort's facilities
- $55 check-out cleaning fee
- $16.95 per day parking fee for full valet service or self park (if you have a car)
- $12.95 per day / $39.95 per week for wired or Wi-Fi Internet in room (Free in lobby & restaurants)
- $30 full service cleaning, $15 towel & trash.
The more you learn about Kauai, the more you will want to be a part of. Whether it be the many golf courses, the scuba diving, hiking on the famous Kalalau trail, kayaking or taking in one of the 43 white sand beaches, activities here are showcased in a spectacular setting.
Whether you're looking for adventure, romance, or relaxation, this is an amazing centrally located destination.
** If you are looking for a larger condo with full bedroom and kitchen, check out our condo at the Plantation Hale only few miles away from Kauai Beach Resort. VRBO #592826 **
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair accessible
About Nancy Wang
Aloha!!! Welcome to our home in Hawaii. We are Nancy and Leon and we live in San Francisco Bay area. We have been to Hawaii island from Honolulu to Maui, and we love Kauai. We love to scub, swim, hike, and any activities in or around the ocean.
Nancy Wang purchased this hotel in 2014
Why Nancy Wang chose Wailua
This beautiful resort is centrally located in the middle of the island, just 10 minutes from the airport on the north end of Lihue. Just 10 minutes north of the resort is Wailua and Kapaa. Here you can enjoy river paddling tours, snorkel tours, waterfalls, dining, shopping, hiking, golfing and many more activities.
What makes this hotel unique
The Resort is located on 3 miles of beautiful secluded beach. The pools are beautiful with tropical landscaping, a sand bottom pool, a water slide, pool side bar and restaurant. With the great hotel restaurant and cocktail lounge you can relax and spend your entire vacation without leaving the resort.