Photos and Description of this 4 bedroom holiday chalet in Vomp - Holiday Chalet Schlossblick
Jacuzzi, infrared sauna, WiFi - free of charge, 4 bedrooms, garage, wood terrace
Centrally located Tyrolean wood house with nice living atmosphere, romantic, self-catering, free wireless internet, barbecue on the large wooden terrace in the summer, close to interesting attraction like Hexenwasser, Wolfsklamm, Silberbergwerk, Swarovski Kristallwelten, rope courses, medieval cities like Kitzbühel, Kufstein, Rattenberg, Schwaz, Hall and Innsburck, pleasant warmth from the tiled stove during autumn and winter, close to the large Tyrolean ski areas like Skiwelt Wilder Kaiser, Alpbachtal, Alpachtal and Stubaital, a ski safari offers change of scenery, families enjoy the affordable rates of the small and nearby ski areas.
Free skiing lessons for children (age 4-12) incl. lift pass. You get a discount of 50 % on the ski equipment for your child (value 179 €)!
The Silver Region Karwendel is a MOVELO region. At the hire points you can rent e-bikes for 15 €/day. Thus, nothing keeps you from a wonderful bike experience in Tyrol and parts of Bavaria, because of the free battery changing stations.
Up to 8 -10 (11) persons.
What is really appreciated by our guests:
- Pleasant holiday atmosphere in a wooden house
- Tiled stove
- Jacuzzi (especially the children)
- Infrared sauna (especially persons with back pain)
- Fantastic views over the three castles (Schloss Sigmundslust, Schloss Mitterhart and Schloss Freudsberg)
- Night view of the illuminated city Schwaz
- Small and large skiing areas (for every level and at every price range)
- Free skiing lessons for children
- Extensive and free programme of the Silver Region Karwendel for children and adults
- Illuminated toboggan run with toboggan shack at the back of the house
- Hiking trails in the surroundings
There are two pairs of bats available, free of charge for our guests.
Please feel free to visit the homepage of Chalet Schlossblick and of the
Circular Walk Vomperberg.
Ski areas/ information/ access times/ distance:
ALPACHTAL: 21 ski lifts, 54 km of ski runs, 21 min, 22 km
SPIELJOCH AT ZILLERTAL: 8 ski lifts, 21 km of ski runs, 21 min, 25 km
HOCHFFÜGEN/HOCHZILLERTAL: 37 ski lifts, 166 km of ski runs, 25 min, 29 km
SKIWELT WILDER KAISER: 91 ski lifts, 279 km of ski runs, 31 min, 47 km
WILDSCHÖNAU: 27 ski lifts, 70k m of ski runs, 45 km
SCHLCIK IM STUBAITAL: 10 ski lifts, 22 km of ski runs, 37 min, 46 km
Details for holiday chalet unit_2042307, 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10, 2 Bathrooms, 1 Separate WC
- Events Allowed
- Low Allergen Environment
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair inaccessible
About Peter Hartl
I am from Stumm at the Zillertal. After finishing my studies I worked as a graduate engineer for ski areas and against nature risks.
Peter Hartl purchased this chalet in 2010
Why Peter Hartl chose Vomp
As a studied construction and forest engineer, wood fascinated me since ever. This fascination can be experienced by our guests.
What makes this chalet unique
- Wonderful views of castles and mountains
- Fascinating view during the night over the illuminated valley
- Centrally located close to the best ski areas and destinations
- Historic old towns of Kufstein, Rattenberg, Schwaz, Hall and Innsbruck closeby.
- The most popular destination of Austria -''Swarovski Kristallwelten' is also nearby
- The chalet is located at the edge of the nature reserve 'Alpenpark Karwendel' with its unique natural jewels
- an illuminated toboggan run with toboggan shack called 'Rachkuchl' at the back of the house on the Vomperberg
- Free cross country skiing trails for skaters and classicals at the back of the house on the Vomperberg