Our cozy apartments are located in a restored Grade II listed town house in the center of Bolzano. Almost all apartments are serviced by a lift. The price includes weekly cleaning, linseed and towel change. The apartments are fully furnished. In the apartments up to a maximum of 8 people can stay.
Information: The optimal location of the city of Bolzano provides most extensive entertainment, leisure and sports activities nearby:
- 5 to 10 golf courses within an hour's drive
- World's longest ski carousel
- The Dolomites, meanwhile, World Heritage
- Any kind of hiking and climbing ability
- Extensive bicycle trails
- Europe's highest concentration of hoods and star chefs
- A number of internationally renowned wine cellars
- Cultural opportunities without end, from classical to jazz, from tradition to Avandgarde
- Amazingly beautiful weather - about 300 sunny days a year
- Italian flair not only for food, but also when shopping.
This cozy apartment is located in a newly restored old town house in the center of Bolzano. All major attractions are within walking distance from the apartment. Protected by the cold north winds, the capital of South Tyrol is nestled between orchards and vineyards, spoiled by a mild, Mediterranean climate. In the situated around the corner, centuries-old arcades today business is being done, check out the beautiful fruit market year-round fresh fruit, everywhere seems a special magic, as Italian and Austrian culture has blended in a harmonious way. In the House of the apartment and a typical guest house with South Tyrolean cuisine. In the immediate vicinity of a wide range of Cafeteria and osteria. Another thing: Bolzano is a very bicycle-friendly city, which is characterized by a model bicycle network. In advance I wish happy days in Bolzano and I am sure that your stay an enjoyable experience.