Our cozy apartments are located in a restored Grade II listed town house in the center of Bolzano. Almost all apartments are accessible by elevator. The price includes weekly cleaning, linen and towel change. The apartments are fully furnished. In the apartments up to a maximum of 8 people can stay.
Information: The optimal location of the city of Bolzano provides most entertainment, leisure and sports activities nearby:
- 5 to 10 golf courses within an hour's drive
- World's longest ski carousel
- Dolomite, meanwhile, World Heritage
- Any kind of hiking and climbing ability
- An extensive network of cycle paths
- Europe's highest concentration of hoods and star chefs
- A number of internationally renowned wine cellars
- Cultural activities without end, from classical to jazz, from tradition to Avandgarde
- Captivatingly beautiful weather - more than 300 sunny days a year
- Italian flair not only for food but also when shopping.
The large, comfortable apartment is located in a newly restored old town house in the center of Bolzano. All major attractions are within walking distance from the apartment. Protected by the cold north winds, the capital of South Tyrol is nestled between orchards and vineyards, spoiled by a mild, Mediterranean climate. In the situated around the corner, centuries-old arcades today transactions are handled, offered on the magnificent fruit market all year round fresh fruit, everywhere seems a special magic, as Italian and Austrian culture has blended in a harmonious way. In the house of the apartment and a typical guest house with South Tyrolean cuisine. In the immediate vicinity of a wide range of Cafeteria and osteria. Another thing: Bolzano is a very bicycle friendly city, which is characterized by a model network of cycle paths. In advance I wish beautiful days in Bolzano and I am sure that your stay is an experience.