Great view and location
Review Submitted: 29 September 2010
Date of Stay: September 2010
I was staying at Santa Lucia nr 3 for 10 days (September 2010). I was traveling with my fiancée. Here's our short review.
- apartment was very clean
- well-equipped (especially kitchen, bathroom - e.g. 2 toilet papers)
- small but nice balcony with great view
- Owner (Mona) was very friendly and helpful. Really, fantastic person :)
- good location (close to shops, bus station etc.)
- free parking in front of apartment (I really recommend to hire a car)
- close to Amadores beach (fantastic white sand!)
- staying here we felt like home :)
- beds was hard to sleep (I recommend to sleep on comforter - take yours or ask Mona for one, I'm sure she'll help you)
We recommend this place to anyone, who wants to live in Puerto Rico. And you must know, that Puerto Rico (PR) is not a quiet place (especially at night). If you like to party, go to PR and stay at Santa Lucia - 100% SATISFACTION.
But...If you want calm nights and romantic atmosphere, go to Puerto de Mogán - we were enchanted by this place. We think it's the best place in Gran Canaria.
Anna & Karol
Owner's Response: Dear Anna and Karol,
thank you for beeing my guests and for your nice words.
If you want to have calm nights and romantic atmosphere you can also spend you holidays at one of my Finca Monica at Barranco del Cura - it´s something for individualists ...
Helpful votes: 4/5
Did you find this review helpful?