Photos and Description of this 1 bedroom holiday condo in San Clemente - CasaBlanca
Ocean View; Sleeps 3; 1 Bed-1 Bath
*1 min walk to beach / ocean view / beach gear
*Upscale and contemporary
*Enclosed parking garage
*Complimentary laundry on-site
*10 min walking to downtown
*One full breakfast at our restaurant, The Grill
*Better suited to adults with 1 OLDER child
***Check out our other unit in the same building, which was remodeled in 2013 VRBO.com/452133***
CasaBlanca is located in a tranquil neighborhood, at the opening of one of San Clemente's premiere beach accesses, Mariposa Point. Simply walk across the street and down the short path to the beach, and to the entrance of our 2.3 mile beach trail. Plus, we provide an enclosed, mid-sized car parking space, and beach gear!
It is an easy 10 minute walk to the Pier, to T-Street Beach, or to San Clemente’s charming downtown for shopping and restaurants.
Enjoy your beach view from your deck, or from your coffee nook just inside the french doors. BBQ outside, or enjoy the inside, with one of your two new, smart tv flat-screens or wireless internet. Sleep tight on your king-sized bed, Westin Hotel, Heavenly Pillow-top Mattress. The kitchen is well-appointed, with solid Quartz and all-stainless. The bath features an all-Quartz double sink, and a glassed-in shower lined with white pebbles. Also included are ceiling fans, a fireplace, indoor storage, and complimentary on-site washer & dryer.
You can surf or lounge at Mariposa Beach out in front, or wander to any number of the beaches lining San Clemente. Walk south 5 minutes on the beach to T-Street Beach, or world-class surfing at Trestles and San-O is just a 10-minute's drive south. At low tide, check out our tide pools in front, which are full of starfish, sea anemones, sea urchins and muscles. Or, spend hours hunting for sea glass. And of course, our beach trail can be explored on bike or on foot.
WE PROVIDE FOR YOU:
Foam stand up paddle boards
Bicycles upon reservation
SHOPPING & RESTAURANTS
Our quaint downtown area is only a few walking blocks away, offering stylish boutiques, surf shops, antique shops, and local or international cuisine. There is also a farmer’s market every Sunday, offering souvenirs, art, and locally grown organic fruits, vegetables and herbs. Take a short stroll to our pier, where you can take in the sun and ocean breezes, or fish, or relax and dine at Fisherman’s restaurant.
DAILY ADVENTURES NEARBY:
Los Angeles in one-hour's drive north, or San Diego is one hour's drive south.
• Theme parks, etc: Disneyland, Seaworld, San Diego Zoo, Knott’s Berry Farm and Legoland are approximately one-hour’s drive.
• San Clemente’s new Aquatic Center features an olympic-sized pool, and an “aquatic playground” for the little ones, just a 5 minute's drive
• Dana Point Harbor is a ten-minute drive north, with numerous options for shopping, dining, or deep-sea fishing. You can also rent kayaks, jet skis and sail boats, or take the short boat ride to our local catalina island.
• Laguna Beach is our neighboring seaside community, renowned for its gorgeous beaches, galleries, art festivals, and Pageant of the Masters (July).
• Big Bear Ski Resort is two-hours away, close enough for a day trip or over-nighter.
• Catch the “Surfliner Amtrak” train from our pier for a one-hour seaside excursion down the coast to San Diego, or to the Del Mar Race track (july 17-sept 4), or to the Angel’s or Padre's stadiums for baseball games.
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
- not suitable for children
- pets not allowed
- non smoking only
- wheelchair inaccessible
Doug and I are San Clemente natives, who've spent our entire lives surfing San Clemente. In 1999, we purchased this 4-unit condo, that offers spacious decks with ocean views, is a 1 minute stroll to the beach and to our beach trail. Of the four units, we live in one unit, two are vacation rentals and the fourth is home to our long term renter.
Ocean view and beach close. We also like that it's NOT in the congested and loud Pier Bowl area, but is a 5 minute walk to that local IF you so choose.
Close proximity to the beach, the beach trail, and to downtown San Clemente with shopping and restaurants.