Recently renovated, bright, cheery property. This property is an excellent option for an extended stay for any visitor to Baltimore's top hospitals. There is a downstairs bedroom with a new bathroom including tub and shower. Laundry is on the first floor as well. Other various features include:
* Brand new kitchen and bathroom. Bright
sunny, cheerful home!
* Beautiful furnishings and decor.
* All hardwood floors. Light and bright!
* View of 10,000 square foot Victorian home and
gardens with spectacular magnolias.
* Driveway, garage, and plenty of parking.
* Fireplace, deck, and garden.
* Close to Charles Street and easy drive with
back roads to Johns Hopkins Hospital.
* Easy cab ride to Baltimore Penn Station.
* Close to Belvedere Square and various other
restaurants and shopping.
* Great area for walking/running. Excellent trails
at Robert E. Lee park with entrance off of
* Great established neighborhood with excellent
private schools and best Baltimore City school -
all of which are walking distance.
* Brand new windows with brand new bottom up/
top down blinds.
* A multitude of different restaurants and
shopping close by and walking distance.
* More spacious than most Fells Point locations.
* Great entertaining space indoor and outdoors.
PLEASE CALL or TEXT to discuss options for 3 months, 6 months, 9 months, or 1 year stay.
I grew up in Lancaster, Pa. I have lived in Baltimore for the past 15 years. Baltimore City is an amazing place. The different neighborhoods, festivals, art, restaurants, and people from around the world make it a special gem on the eastern seaboard. There is always something new to explore. The 'charm' of Baltimore is that it has a small town, friendly feel with big city amenities!
Clean, bright, new renovated, and 1st floor master bedroom, bath, and laundry. Kitchen is an open floor plan and lots of natural light!
The neighborhood is safe and beautiful. City living with a tranquil view of a 3 acre Victorian mansion across the street. Even an owl comes to visit in the backyard.
5 BEDROOM 4.5 BATH. Looking for a 3 month - 1 year renter. This property is located in a charming part of Baltimore City. It is just a short drive or cab to Johns Hopkins Hospital, JHU, and approximately 7 miles from the Inner Harbor. Close to Belvedere Square, Hampden, and 83. Perfect back roads into Johns Hopkins Hospital.
|Rental Period||Minimum Rate||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event Rate|
2 Dec - 2 Dec
|Property Damage Protection||$69|
|Renters can use a credit card or pay by check. Credit card is a more immediate transaction and locks in the beautiful property right away!|
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay. Please Note: The owner of this property accepts payment in the original currency specified (USD), before use of conversion tool. The conversion tool is provided for your convenience only. The owner may accept other currencies if specifically agreed in advance.