|Minimum Stay||1 - 4 nights|
• 2900 square foot 4-bedroom, 2.5 bath custom ranch home in Williams, Arizona. This is the LARGEST 4-bedroom listing in Williams; almost 40% larger than average 4-bedroom homes
• Located in prestigious Highland Meadows Golf Community
• Almost half an acre of tall pines AND only 3 miles to the center of town
• Paved road for access year ‘round; city provides snow removal
• Close to key attractions and conveniences:
- One hour/ 57 miles to Grand Canyon National Park
- 3 minutes/1 mile to Elephant Rocks Golf Course
- 4 minutes/1.8 miles to I-40/Historic Route 66
- 6 minutes/2/4 miles to Safeway
- 7 minutes/2.8 miles to Grand Canyon Railway/Polar Express (no long drive down a dirt road late at night after a long day with kids!)
- 8 minutes/2.4 miles to an historic, 1960s Dairy Queen (yum!)
- 11 minutes/4.7 miles to Bearizona
You get the idea; it’s close to everything and you don’t have to worry about access during the winter or long drives to get to the stuff you need!
• HOME HIGHLIGHTS:
- Pets allowed, with restrictions
- WiFi throughout
- 10’ ceilings throughout with open floor plan for kitchen, dining, and family rooms
- Fully stocked kitchen with gas stove & stainless steel appliances
- Granite countertops and massive island with breakfast bar
- 60” round indoor decorator table with throne-style chairs
- Gas fireplace in family room with 48” 3D HD TV and DirecTV (includes NFL package), Netflix, Amazon
- “Bonus” room with 42' HDTV, XBOX 360/DVD. Video game, DVD, and reading libraries for your use while vacationing at the Crowes Nest. Full assortment of board games (Scrabble, anyone?)
- Master suite ('Ravens' Nest') with King bed, fireplace, seating area, jetted soaking tub, custom tile shower with 2 shower heads, double sinks, walk-in closet, and patio access
- Second bedroom ('Bluejays' Nest')has king bed, desk/writing area, room for cots/sleeping bags, patio access, and “jack-and-jill”-style bathroom. Third bedroom ('Magpies' Nest') has queen bed and private outdoor covered patio. Fourth bedroom ('Crows' Nest')has king bed.
- Laundry with full-size front-loaders
- Outdoor covered patio with large dining table, rocker sofa and Adirondack chairs
- Outdoor grill connected to natural gas-no tanks to change or worries about running out in the middle of grilling dinner!
Want to be in the tall pines but still close enough to enjoy the action? Want space and privacy but access to freeways, groceries, shopping, and attractions? Want to enjoy the Polar Express with your children and grandchildren without worrying about being snowed in? The Crowes Nest vacation rental is for you! This custom-built, 2900 square foot, 4+-bedroom, 2.5-bath ranch-style home is located in Williams’ highly desirable Highland Meadows Golf Community. As a visitor, you will enjoy being in one of the only neighborhoods with city services, which alleviates your worries about winter access, water cisterns and propane tanks, and being in remote areas during bad weather.
Just a few miles off the freeway, the Crowes' Nest has beautiful Ponderosa pines and nearly half an acre of land, yet you can get to the grocery store for that forgotten item in just a few minutes.
The main living area offers vaulted ceilings and an open floor plan with gourmet kitchen, dining area with bay window, and a large family seating area with hand-crafted stone gas fireplace. The kitchen includes granite countertops, a gas stove, stainless steel appliances, and a massive island with breakfast bar. While preparing gourmet meals for your family, enjoy DirecTV, a movie from the library, or records from days gone by! The Crowes' Nest record collection includes hits from Hank Williams, Johnny Cash, The Carpenters, John Denver, The Eagles, Triumph, and John Mayer. Don’t know what a record is or how to use one? No worries! There is wifi throughout the house, and an Ipod dock for your personal devices. The main TV is a 60”HD with 3D and wifi access, so you are only as far from the modern world as you choose to be! Grind your own coffee beans each morning while taking in the morning views off the back patio, or snuggle on the couch and enjoy the fire.
The master suite offers a king bed and its own gas fireplace. The attached bathroom has double sinks, a jetted soaking tub, tiled shower with dual shower heads, a large walk-in closet, seating area, and access to the back patio.
On the opposite side of the home from the master suite are two additional bedrooms and a separate bath. The first bedroom is large, with a king bed, seating/office area, and access to the back yard. The second bedroom has a queen bed and a private patio with arcadia doors. Each of these bedrooms has a private sink/vanity and they share a bathtub/shower and commode room.
The fourth bedroom is in the front of the house and offers views of the street (often see deer and elk walking down the road!) and has several bird feeders right outside the window. It offers a KING bed and seating area.
Opposite the fourth bedroom, at the front of the house, is a bonus room set up for games, movies, and reading. It has an XBOX 360 with gaming, video, and book libraries to keep everyone entertained on quiet evenings.
Enjoy nature and wildlife? There are multiple bird feeders on the property to attract our feathered friends. Enjoy the rocking couch while watching local birds and squirrels. Early in the morning and at dusk you will often see herds of deer in and around the property and throughout Highland Meadows. The night sky offers incredible star gazing for the astronomers in your family or group. The back yard is fully fenced for your furry family members, who are welcome to visit with some restrictions. The outdoor gas grill is connected to city natural gas, so no worries about propane tanks running dry. Dine “al fresco” at the outdoor table with seating for 8-10 guests. The patio is covered so you can enjoy the outdoor rocking couch and seating areas rain or shine!
Garage is not accessible to renters, but there is storage behind a gate for any toys you want to bring along! The home does not have A/C; this is typical for Williams and allows you enjoy the mountain breezes.
The Crowes Nest is close to world class attractions and activities. Within minutes, you can be in downtown Williams, walking down the best-preserved stretch of Route 66, shopping for souvenirs and enjoying a homemade milkshake at the original 1960s Dairy Queen. If you come in the winter, the Grand Canyon Railway’s Polar Express is not to be missed. A ride through the winter nighttime wilderness of Williams to the 'North Pole' is fun for all ages. Bearizona, less than five miles away, is a wildlife sanctuary where you can see bears, bison, wolves and more. If you enjoy fishing, two popular lakes, Kaibab and Cataract, are minutes away. You can stretch your legs on over 40 hiking trails in Kaibab national forest. The Grand Canyon and Flagstaff are only 45 minutes away. Flagstaff, originally a logging town, offers boutique shopping, local breweries, skiing, rafting and much more.
|Rental Period||Minimum Rate||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Rate|
POLAR EXPRESS/X-MAS/NEW YEAR'S
10 Dec 2014 - 5 Jan 2015
1 night minimum stay
for 1 night
|Notes: Rates are based on 8 guests; add $27 per night, per additional guest|
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
for 2 nights
|Notes: Rates are based on 8 guests; add $27 per night, per additional guest|
|Property Damage Protection||$49|
|Pet Fee||$100 + Tax|
PET FEES: $100 for first pet, $49 for second pet. Prior written approval required .
CANCELLATION POLICY: $100 Cancellation Fee applies to ALL cancellations. 100% refund, less $100 cancellation fee, if cancelled at least 30 days before arrival date. No refund for cancellations within 30 days of arrival date.
PRIMARY RENTER must be at least 25 years old and present on property entire period
Please Note: The owner of this property accepts payment in the original currency specified (USD), before use of conversion tool. The conversion tool is provided for your convenience only. The owner may accept other currencies if specifically agreed in advance.