Photos and Description of this holiday apartment in Charlottenburg-Wilmersdorf - GetInBerlin am Kurfurstendamm
Last Minute! Marvellous apartment in Kurfurstendamm! Terrace, bikes & Free WiFi
- Free Internet WiFi
- Bicycles rental at special price only for our guests
- Check in and Check out in the apartment, to show our guests the apartment in detail.
- Kurfurstendamm: 3 minutes walking distance
- Undergrounds (2: Adenauerplatz & Konstanzerstrasse): 3 minutes walking distance
- Restaurants: 1 minute walking distance (Italian restaurant & so on)
- Supermarkets: in front of us, at 10 metres from the apartment
- Zoologischer Garten: 5 minutes by public transportation.
- Kaiser-Wilhelm-Gedächtniskirche: 5 minutes by public transportation.
- KaDeWe: 5 minutes by public transportation.
- The street of the apartment is large and with plenty of free parking
The 4 stars GetInBerlin am Kurfurstendamm apartment is located a short walk from the central and strategic Kurfürstendamm, the famous street of Berlin’s fashion and luxury.
It is a spacious apartment opening onto a delightful private courtyard that will allow our guests to enjoy also outdoor moments.
The interior is modern and functional, with design details, oil on canvas paintings and hand-made curtains, to make the experience in the apartment even more special.
King size bed and two comfortable sofa beds
Bathroom with spacious corner shower
Fully Equipped Kitchen
Supermarket in front of the apartment
Laundromat in front of the apartment
Possibility to rent up to 2 bikes at affordable prices for our guests ,to enjoy the city like a true Berliner.
Restaurants just a few meters from the apartment
Children under 5 years free, if sharing the same bed of their parents
HOW TO GET THERE:
• From Tegel Airport: Take bus 109 and get off after about 15 minutes at Adenauer Platz. The house is 200 meters from the square.
• From Schönefeld Airport: Take bus 171 and get off at Rudow after about 5 minutes. Take the metro in the Rudow stop and go down in the station U7 Kostanzerstrasse. Total time: around 45 minutes.
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair inaccessible
When we opened our first apartment it was for the immediate love we felt for a city in full swing, Berlin, in a marvelous location in the center of the historic West Berlin.
We were dazzled by each point of this city, by its diversity and we have continued appreciating its charm so much to open a second apartment in the center, a penthouse overlooking the Checkpoint Charlie.
We did not stop, neither I nor my family, which I am privileged to have by my side in the construction of this project. A project that is not only about apartments, but also about targets and unstoppable passion.
From Berlin we decided to expand our adventure in Italy, and where else but in the Eternal City, next to the Vatican City, surrounded by faith, by mystery and by the history of the Unforgetable Rome.
Our apartments are our home, stylish and discreet, made up of people whose primary goal is the satisfaction of our guests.
We hope to share with you our adventure.
Alessandra purchased this apartment in 2010
Why Alessandra chose Charlottenburg-Wilmersdorf
The first time we (me, my mother & my father) were in Berlin, we fell in love with this city and when we saw the area of Kurfürstendamm we had no doubts. The neighborhood is wonderful, with bars, restaurants, cafes, negozi..and the house was perfect for us, with its private garden, a real charm in the heart of Berlin.
What makes this apartment unique
The apartment is located in a great location, with a supermarket and laundromat in front of the flat, very close to metro and surrounded by great restaurants!
The private garden is lovely..