Fantastic Holiday as usual in Goa
Dealing with Mr Akshay from start to finish was a pleasure, nothing was too much trouble. We were greeted by Mr Akshay's father, he was lovely and very attentive.
Accommodation was very clean and very spacious, having a water filter there was a bonus.
Was things perfect, no, but I don't think you can go anywhere and get perfection, and what someone sees as perfection someone else may not. So what can Mr Akshay do to improve things in our eyes. Below are the five pieces of constructive criticism.
1. There was only one key for the property, this meant when it needed cleaning we had to be there while it was cleaned, eating into our day on the beach, as a result we limited the amount of cleaning. The cleaner was great and worked hard at cleaning however he couldn't speak English which made it difficult communicate with him. Can be sorted with more keys.
2. Bedroom on the second floor has no wardrobe only a cupboard with shelves, the architecture in the room lends itself to having a built in wardrobe.
3. Although there is a cooker in the property, a purpose made toaster would have been useful, but that's personal preference to us.
4. the property is advertised as sleeping six and there are enough beds for six, the property also has a wonderful balcony with wonderful views, however access to it is from the third floor bedroom so if some is in bed it would be uncomfortable going onto and enjoying the balcony. the bedroom is also a living room with TV, again limiting access to that when someone is in bed.
Remedy only have two couples and leave the top alone, or they could build a stud wall and door between the bedroom and living room, separating the living room and balcony form the third bedroom.
5. Finally whilst we accept it is a beautiful property and worth a paying more money for it, we felt in comparison to other properties in North Goa, it was a little too expensive.
Please do not read this into a slating for the property it is not, the property was very clean, large and comfortable, customer service was second to none, would we recommend it YES certainly would.
If you stay you do need transport, Mr Akshay sorted all that for us.
Did you find this review helpful?