Owned by renowned local sculptor Luis Torruella, this beautiful 3 bedroom, 3 bathroom villa has a spectacular location second to none next to the famous West Course of Dorado Beach Resort in Dorado, Puerto Rico. Enjoy the privacy of its huge covered terrace with unobstructed views of the West Course fairways. In 2013, it was fully remodeled with the artist’s personal touches.
The villa’s casual elegant décor and its natural surroundings will set the mood for the perfect vacation. Whether you want to relax in the 800 square foot covered terrace feeling the smooth trade winds while listening to the birds or take advantage of the numerous activities this resort home has to offer you will not find a better vacation spot. Great for families with kids!
A complimentary 1-week/4-person Dorado Beach Club membership is included for stays 7 days or more. If your stay is less than 7 days, the 1-week memberships can be purchased for $925 + 7% tax. Up to 6 members can be added for $140 + tax each.
And remember, Puerto Rico is a U.S. territory, with no passport, no customs and no currency exchange required. You enjoy the convenience of the U.S. and the luxury of a legendary Caribbean Resort.
Reserve today and start living your Caribbean dream!
For more information visit the villa's website:
Dorado Beach Resort Club includes:
• The Watermill River Park
• 3 golf courses at Plantation (50% reduced rate of $70 for the Pineapple and Sugarcane Courses and $125 for the East Course)
• El Encanto Beach Club, which has beautiful beach and pool and shower facilities, a restaurant and the center beach, Barlovento Water Sports facilities and restaurant, the Fitness and Wellness Center, as well as a Tennis Center.
• Barlovento Watersport Club (kite boarding, paddle boarding, hobbie cat and kayak)
Also includes Dorado Beach Ritz Carlton Reserve Facilities available to members:
• Su Casa Restaurant by Jose Andres
• Positivo Sand Bar
• Hotel Shops
• Botanical Spa
The Dorado Beach membership will provide you with an ID cards and charging privileges.
A membership is not required for the following:
• East and West beach (accessible by golf cart, bike or by walking in the property)
• tennis courts
• Main pool (community pool)
• Zafra Restaurant at Plantation golf Club
• Golf is also available at nonmember rates of $145 for Sugarcane and Pineapple Courses, and $250 at the PGA East Course.