Photos and Description of this 3 bedroom holiday apartment in Quito
Brand New 3 Bedroom +, 3.5 Bathroom with City & Mountain Views, (Sleeps 6-7)
Thanks for previewing our property- A Winning Combination of Quality, Location and Price!
Pack Light, You have a Large Capacity Washer and Dryer.
Arriving on a late flight? Have to clear customs and immigration and not sure when you'll get home? No problem, I can easily accommodate your arrival, as late as necessary.
Desirable and Ideal Location, Upscale Neighborhood, Near Everything.
- Brand new & spacious apartment- 1,668 sq. ft. (155
- Private Balconies (direct access from the master
bedroom, kitchen and living room – 205 sq. ft. (19 m²)
- 2 Assigned Underground Parking Spots (side by side)
- Building offers 24 Hour Security - includes onsite
security guards, security cameras throughout the
building, and card-controlled entrances and elevators.
- Free Broadband Wireless Internet
- Cable TV available in the master bedroom and in the Family/TV room.
- Safe Box for your valuables
- Beds: 1 King, 2 Queens, 1 Twin Size Sofa bed (sleeps
up to 7 guests)
- Modern and fully equipped kitchen with granite counters and breakfast table. And with all the dinnerware, cookware, and silverware you will need, plus small and large appliances like fridge, dishwasher, etc. We provide paper towels, napkins, sugar, salt, pepper, coffee and tea.
- Bath towels are plentiful and we provide toilet paper, liquid and bar soap in each of the four bathrooms, plus a blow dryer in two of them.
- Access to the gym, sauna and steam room located on
the 5th floor.
- Enjoy the outdoor heated pool and 2 Jacuzzi hot tubs
located on the 5th floor. From here you can kick back
and relax while enjoying best view of the city and
-We are happy to provide tourist information and
recommendations. Just ask us.
We can also assist in arranging airport transportation (to and from), as well as day trips.
-For a small fee plus the cost of groceries, we can stock up on some food for you. Just tell us what you need and you'll have them at your arrival.
Long term renters welcome!
Quito has been recognized as the leading tourist destination in South America at the World Travel Awards in 2013, considered the Oscars of Tourism! Come and see what this beautiful capital city has to offer.
Nearest Airport: Mariscal Sucre International Airport located just 15 miles from Quito.
Whether you are traveling for pleasure or business, or simply passing through Quito for a few days before embarking on a tour at the world-renowned Galapagos Islands, this elegantly appointed unit is by far one of the best apartments to rent in Quito. Located in one of the finest high-rise buildings in Quito, Edificio Aldrovandi Plaza is situated in the upscale northern part of town where it is quiet, safe, and chic. This brand new apartment has everything you will need and want to make your experience in Quito comfortable, unique and memorable.
Beyond the excellent LOCATION, what else makes this apartment exclusive?
- Nice Views of the Beautiful Panecillo-Bread Loaf Hill.
- Banks, Restaurants, Mini Markets, Bakeries, and Coffee
Shops within walking distance.
- Fully furnished with charming and fine furniture.
- Private balconies
- All bedrooms have plenty of closet space
- High Speed Wi-Fi Internet
- Cable TV (LED TV in the master bedroom and in the
small TV family room)
- Bluray and DVD Player
- Stereo System
- Roman Blinds throughout the apartment (double blinds
in the bedrooms to block out the sun)
- Fully Equipped Kitchen w/dishwasher & coffee table
- Separate dining area with six chairs
- Granite countertops in the kitchen and bathrooms
- Porcelain tile flooring (except in bedrooms: carpet)
- Separate room where you’ll find a Washer, Dryer, Sink,
Iron and Ironing Board
- Plenty of towels and linens
Building Amenities include:
- Gym equipped with 2 treadmills, weights and a
- Sauna and Steam Room
- Outdoor Heated Pool and 2 Jacuzzi Hot Tubs (enjoy
the view of the city and mountains from here)
- 24 Hour Security - includes onsite security guards,
security cameras throughout the building, and card-controlled entrances and elevators
- Underground Parking (2 assigned side by side spots)
- Plenty of street parking
What is near the apartment?
- Pizzeria- Restaurant El Hornero and Sweet And Coffee
(just across the street from your apartment building)
- 2 convenient mini-markets that offer groceries, fresh
fruit, flowers, etc. (located less than half a block
-Juan Valdez Café and El Español (less than half a block
from your apartment building)
- Cyrano Bakery & Gelato Corfu (located a block away).
- Hotel Quito (4 blocks away)
- The American Ambassador’s Residence (5 blocks
- The biggest and best supermarket: SUPERMAXI
(located on the same street approximately 10 blocks
- ATM Machine (1 block away)
- Marriott Hotel, El Jardin Shopping Mall, the beautiful La
Carolina Park (a few minutes via taxi)
- The posh Swissôtel and the stylish Plaza Foch where
you’ll find great restaurants, bars/pubs, internet cafes,
bookstores and art galleries (a few minutes via taxi).
- Visit Quito’s historic Colonial Centre which was
declared a world heritage site by UNESCO and explore
its remarkable churches, plazas, museums,
restaurants/cafes and cobblestone streets ($6 via
*NOTE: Quito now offers a new tour via a large double decker bus (hop on hop off) that runs a three-hour route through Quito making eleven stops at some of the principal attractions of the city between Naciones Unidas Boulevard (La Carolina Park) and the Panecillo hillside.
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair accessible
Sergio was born and raised in Ecuador and his wife, Nelly is originally from Ponce, Puerto Rico. They met and got married in Southern California and soon after their son, David was born, they moved to Quito. They spent the next few years running a restaurant business and simply enjoying the South American way of life. Shortly after their daughter, Veronica was born they decided it was time to move back to Los Angeles, California where they’ve lived for over 35 years. Ecuador, however, has been and continues to be one of their favorite places to vacation. With each visit, they’ve had the pleasure of spending time with relatives and have had many opportunities to explore this beautiful and distinctive country. It truly is a home away from home for this close-knit family.
Aldrovandi purchased this apartment in 2013
Why Aldrovandi chose Quito
While Quito has become a flourishing and thriving commercial city, it remains unique in that it continues to highlight its colonial beauty, culture and traditions while at the same time exhibiting an exciting and contemporary way of life. It’s where the colonial skyline of Old Town Quito and the Andean valley surrounded by volcanic peaks serves as the background of the modern high-rise buildings. It’s the best of both worlds.
What makes this apartment unique
They fell in love with this apartment from the moment they stepped foot into it. They decided to invest in this property not only because of its location and wonderful amenities, but because the view of the city capital and the stunning Andean mountains are simply breathtaking, inspiring and calming. There’s really nothing like it.
The apartment itself offers everything a modern traveler might need and the building is perfectly located in a quiet and lovely part of town. And as a bonus, you have access to the gym, the outdoor heated pool and Jacuzzis, and the building has 24 Hour Security which includes building security guard, security cameras throughout the building, and card-controlled entrances.
Guestbook comments from the owner
From the Guest Book.
What an excellent place to stay in Quito! Beautiful condo. After enjoying our stay in Banos and a full day visit to the Quilotoa Lake, we stayed for 3 nights in this excellent condo and could not have asked for a better place in a better location. Very safe and secure.
I would recommend this elegant place to anyone without any hesitation.